Engine Shop that knows 3800's in chicagoland?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
KbYlLD4.gif

CHI2000GTP

Grand Prix Junkie
TCG Premium
Dec 1, 2017
Chicago, IL
GPF's is terrible. It's run by a bunch of kids that have never done anything. And anyone that tries to correct them gets banned.

Ehhh... I disagree. I know you didn't make too many friends over there, but the quality and accuracy of the information on that site cannot be beat. In my humble opinion. And I have spent hundreds of hours reading about and researching GP's and 3800's. Always coming back to GPF. I rebuilt/refreshed my entire car thanks to that site.

That being said, the GP world has a ton of douche bags thinking they own Ferraris. There are some on GPF. Gotta look past that.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Ehhh... I disagree. I know you didn't make too many friends over there, but the quality and accuracy of the information on that site cannot be beat. In my humble opinion. And I have spent hundreds of hours reading about and researching GP's and 3800's. Always coming back to GPF. I rebuilt/refreshed my entire car thanks to that site.

That being said, the GP world has a ton of douche bags thinking they own Ferraris. There are some on GPF. Gotta look past that.

thissiteisstillbetter.

GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Jun 5, 2012
Nebraska

Basically all the information on there came from clubgp. When GPF was started in 08ish, most of this information was already out there.

CHI2000GTP

Grand Prix Junkie
TCG Premium
Dec 1, 2017
Chicago, IL
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info