engine block/trans

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Ok, looks like you have been asking questions about this for a while on here. Sorry for hatin on you mfdiablo. When you asked about cams for the 3rd time in the other thread I was sure you were just fucking with us. I guess we bombed you with truth for about 20 pages so it was prob hard to absorb it all. lol

Mfdiablo91

Mfdiablo91
Mar 23, 2014
Elmwood Park
Real Name
Yes
Ok, looks like you have been asking questions about this for a while on here. Sorry for hatin on you mfdiablo. When you asked about cams for the 3rd time in the other thread I was sure you were just fucking with us. I guess we bombed you with truth for about 20 pages so it was prob hard to absorb it all. lol

lol its all good and yea at first I didn't realize how much more efficient a turbo was vs a s/c for my car I thought it was mainly because everyone was a really big fan of turbos

Mfdiablo91

Mfdiablo91
Mar 23, 2014
Elmwood Park
Real Name
Yes
heres a technical question.....how is a stock engine l 36 the one I have able to handle 400 whp +? is it the high compression rate compared to the l67? because my buddy keeps insisting that I have to do some work on both and trans and I keep telling him my engine is strong just like you have told me multiple times.....hes a mechanic so before I came here he taught me some knowledge of cars lol

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
heres a technical question.....how is a stock engine l 36 the one I have able to handle 400 whp +? is it the high compression rate compared to the l67? because my buddy keeps insisting that I have to do some work on both and trans and I keep telling him my engine is strong just like you have told me multiple times.....hes a mechanic so before I came here he taught me some knowledge of cars lol

No idea, a few short years ago I was as uninformed as you about these turds. After reading a shitton of threads like this one and hearing many people say the same about these engines over the years I am confident they can handle more than I would ever put into a fwd car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info