Emissions for my cammed 2013 grandsport

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Probably true if you go to a place with an eco warrior at the controls, but i really dont think they get paid enough to give a shit. As long as the car doesn't throw codes, the gas cap seals, and you have cash in hand, thats job well done for them. Had to take my gto in a couple months ago, it has NO business passing, but it did, and the kid even complimented me on the car. :rofl:

Dave M

TCG Elite Member
Aug 28, 2015
Gurnee
Real Name
Morefield
My tags were due last month, and I've been trying to get my rear O2's and sensor heaters to come online for the last 2 weeks... Hate this emissions bullshit. Back when I lived in AZ, I could just change my address to an exempt county on the MVD website, renew my tags, and change it back. :s00ls:

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I've always wondered though, even if you pass couldn't they still do a visual if they wanted? It's still illegal to not have cats.

My car reeks, its loud and no one blinks an eye. None of those workers give a flying fuck. Plus my car is low and I have two really Tondu resonators that look a little bit like a cat....

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
You don't even do the gas cap (EVAP system) test here anymore. It's all OBDII/CAN. Obviously checks for any DTC's, mileage since last code cleared, and readiness monitor status.

No one from the secretary of states office is going out of their way to try and stick a mirror under, and certainly non of them are getting down on their hands and knees for a visual inspection. I can just see our taxes going up having to pay more in STD's and LTD's from them hurting themselves...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info