Elgin Public House - 3/10 - 9 pm

Gypsy

TCG Elite Member
Sep 21, 2010
Thanks Gypsy for organizing this. My wife and I had a great time and the food definitely lived up to the hype. It was nice talking to everyone.

Good, I'm glad you both had a good time. I felt bad for not being able to spend as much time chatting with her but I panic under pressure and wanted to make sure everyone was having a good time. :rofl:

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
Gypsy, this meet was a blast! The food was just as incredible as Rich17 had said. I can't wait to go back there. xWhatever for Medusa's LOL! :bowrofl: There were some serious slutskis outside of that place. We had a hell of a view from the top of the parking garage!

Club 404 threw down hardcore after the meet! Smug, DD, HK, you guys shoulda come!

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
WOMBAT! THE PICTURES!! FUCK

:squint:

I apologize about the shitty quality/ton of noise as stated before I derp'd and had the camera set at 6400 iso ._.

E04fT.jpg

FuePJ.jpg

CRCZb.jpg

2EvXb.jpg

WFQ4H.jpg

QUHOP.jpg

UT52C.jpg

jxJfj.jpg

3jH9h.jpg

6y2vF.jpg

Gnbba.jpg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Gypsy, this meet was a blast! The food was just as incredible as Rich17 had said. I can't wait to go back there. xWhatever for Medusa's LOL! :bowrofl: There were some serious slutskis outside of that place. We had a hell of a view from the top of the parking garage!

Club 404 threw down hardcore after the meet! Smug, DD, HK, you guys shoulda come!

Sloots galore over there... my buddy DJ's that place.

Thread Info