Duluth Trading Inc coming to Downers Grove

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
All I wear to work is different colors of their firehose pants.... The Flex ones are really nice as well.

I get shit from my brother all the time at work how much I spent on their underwear as well, but they're crazy nice.

Went to these after blowing through Carhartt jeans like crazy. Bought one pair to see how they felt, now have five pairs for the work week. Still rocking the Carhartt T-shirts but may look into the Duluth ones soon.

Will look into the flannel lined ones for winter as well.

cap42

Restoration Hell
Mar 22, 2005
Bolingbrook IL
i have duluth boxers which are $$$$$$$$$$ but worth every fucking penny. will never go back to anything else.

Same, all I wear now. Now I can save myself shipping since that location is close by.

How do their work pants hold up? I don't want to spend $60+ on a pair of work pants just to shit up in the garage. Don't care about stains just don't want something that rips or wears out easily.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Same, all I wear now. Now I can save myself shipping since that location is close by.

How do their work pants hold up? I don't want to spend $60+ on a pair of work pants just to shit up in the garage. Don't care about stains just don't want something that rips or wears out easily.

Their fire hose pants are great so far. I beat the hell out of them at work and have been wearing a pair every workday for the last year and they're still going strong.

The Flex versions are nice but I caught one leg on the edge of a workbench that was kinda sharp and tore them.... Don't think it would've happened with the regular fire hose pants.

The only pants I'll wear at work now. I'll definitely check into their flannel lined ones for winter next.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I can see where people would benefit the hell out of their clothing, but definitely not me. I don't think I've spent $22 on underwear combined over the last few years. Let alone on a single fucking pair of boxers :rofl:

Thought the same exact thing until I spent $15 on a pair during a sale.... Now I have a drawer full of them. :bowrofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info