Will be here tomorrow :io:

tenor.gif

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Out here my summer is your winter. :rofl: No way in hell im bringin my ass outside in the 115+ degree heat to go do anything. Only time i leave one air conditioned box is to go to another air conditioned box.

I gots the game. Havent opened it up yet tho. I may try and give it a shot before fargo tonight.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Played a tiny bit. Good lord this is such a different animal with the wheel. :rofl: Did the first couple career events, got far enough where I can buy my own car and start my own team now. Ive got the AI on challenging right now. i MIGHT bump it up to the next one. I dont know, we'll see how it goes. I've had my fun w/ the unrelenting AI of dirt rally already. Time to start fargo.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Got my team all together, bought me a brand spankin new Fiesta R2 car, and did a couple championships. I upped the AI to demanding, but I may still need to go further. At least with this peasant rally car if everything goes well I can still sail on to championship wins quite handily. I even beat out the group A guys. Not sure what will happen when i get into more competent cars, but right now its still too easy. A couple protips: go into the difficulty settings and make sure the off-throttle braking is off. Cuz that applies the brakes for you going into a turn when you let off the throttle. pssh. Also turn launch control off. This forces you to actually hold down the E-brake yourself at the start of the stage and let it go once the lights go out. Same goes for time control braking. Turn that crap off. That makes you have to stop at the time control guy at the end of the stage on your own.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just did a landrush event w/ the buggies. Good lord those things are loose. So easy to upset the car over bumps too. And if you let anyone get in front of you, all you see is dust. That was intense. Gonna go back to a rally event where I can feel relaxed :rofl:

Also just spent well over 150k upgrading my facilities. I rather like that aspect of management that they've thrown into this game. As soon as your level is high enough you definitely wanna buy the R&D upgrade, cuz thats how you get better newer parts on your car.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well according to xbox,

Ive played 6 hours so far
[MENTION=12]Bru[/MENTION] has played 3 hours
[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] has played 1 hour :rofl:
And [MENTION=127]wombat[/MENTION], 40 minutes, wtf!

I havent played in a few days, but I just havent had the time. I'm sure I'll get a few more events done this weekend. I finally unlocked rallycross, which I never touched in dirt rally.

Gonna need to expand my garage soon. I bought a bugeye wrx sti that popped up in the used classifieds, it was dirt cheap and had barely been used so I couldnt resist. I dont even know if i can use it any of the events I have unlocked yet. :rofl:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Also I just found out last time I was playing that if you go to your employees and bring up the perks menu, there a WHOLE laundry list of buffs you can purchase to make them better and get you better deals on things. I didnt even realize that before. Only thing I dont know yet is if they're employee specific, or if they carry over to the next employee if you hire if you find a better person to hire.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info