Destiny

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
LEVEL UP THE GUNSMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are quests linked to the level. I'm almost to Rank 3 and he gives you a guaranteed Exotic which is specific to class with a quest line unlocked at level 3.

For Warlocks, I believe it's a quest for a Legendary Fusion Rifle first at Rank 2 that can change its element to your subclass element whenever you get ability kills. Then, at Rank 3, it's the Exotic Scout Rifle Tlaloc.

Hunters get quests for Stillpiercer, a legendary Sniper that enhances radar resolution at rank 2, and Ace of Spades when you hit rank 3.

Titans get quests for a shotgun that doesn't expend ammo when you're inside Armor of Light Ward of Dawn at rank 2, and then Fabian Strategy at rank 3.

They completely changed him with Armsday every Wednesday. Also you can pick up 5 Level 200 White weapons from him which have bounties attached....complete the kills with that weapon and you get gunsmith rep. He also sells Legendary guns that you can order and get on the next armsday refresh. Most of them are decent too.

Destiny: The Taken King Armsday Guide | USgamer

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
LbZaubd.jpg

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
i liked the first one untill they started all the expansions. then they lost me.
They lost me with the repeated overplayed scenario/different characters expansion. By the time The Taken King came out (and they wanted more money), I lost interest. I finally bought it along with the expansion after that and played for a week and stopped again. Not sure if I'll even touch destiny 2.

All those repeated expansions put a bad taste in my mouth.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info