Deputy Head Stomping A Suspect

093LZ

Regular
May 16, 2012
I've been in many fights in my life and even a shooting. Each time defending myself I was thinking clearly. Sorry if you guys let your emotions get the best of you in an adrenaline rushed situation and take things too far.

The head stomp showed he cant handle himself in a stressful situation and lost control.

And here we are thread full of people defending the same actions that wouldve landed a regular person in jail.

Im glad the perp is dead given his actions but this officer jist showed us he cant maintain a clear head under these circumstances. Facts are facts.

I cannot thank you enough for your reply, it proves my point so eloquently. You have been in many fights and even a shooting. You are a seasoned survivalist. You have had time, to train, fight and lean from your encounter and win each time. Only difference is that I dont, and my first fight is on a camera phone with more people wanting to film me than help me. You have been punched in the face, know how to take a hit. Im a south side catholic dude that never encountered trouble. But now here I am, proud as can be, shiny badge and all this shit around my waist; Superman right? Com on dude.......

093LZ

Regular
May 16, 2012
I've been in many fights in my life and even a shooting. Each time defending myself I was thinking clearly. Sorry if you guys let your emotions get the best of you in an adrenaline rushed situation and take things too far.

The head stomp showed he cant handle himself in a stressful situation and lost control.

And here we are thread full of people defending the same actions that wouldve landed a regular person in jail.

Im glad the perp is dead given his actions but this officer jist showed us he cant maintain a clear head under these circumstances. Facts are facts.

And honestly, not mocking you, you have the passion and experience to make a difference. Why dont you sign up and serve the community that you feel is lacking from our service? We need the passionate ones, not the pussies, those are the ones you complain about. You can make a difference instead of bitching about it; its really the reason all of us took the oath. "Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them" As my old man said, stop fucking bitching about it and do something.

SMKE EM

Banned
Nov 9, 2016
NWI
And honestly, not mocking you, you have the passion and experience to make a difference. Why dont you sign up and serve the community that you feel is lacking from our service? We need the passionate ones, not the pussies, those are the ones you complain about. You can make a difference instead of bitching about it; its really the reason all of us took the oath.
Some background many of my friends and close family are either military, ex military or cops. Ill focus on just a few key ones.

I was always told it's easier to get into a force and work your way up with military experience. I grew up with my great grandfather who was a WWII vet and Chicago PD for many years working on the south side. His take on current events before he passed a couple years ago.... is he called many of these new cops and I quote "chicken shits". Hassling people over plate lights, drawing their weapons at every opportunity, and escalating situations with regular citizens, (even murdering unarmed people), extorting citizens with tickets instead of writing warnings...etc. He too saw it all as real issues so that's where many of my beliefs stem from. He was an exceptional man.

My other great grandfather was apart of Oak Forest PD and the community wanted him to become chief at one point but declined it due to the politics getting in the way of serving the community. He had similar ideals and was kinda a tech geek too for the time. I was even told he helped develop the 911 system. Kinda neat. He died when I was a kid.

My old friends father worked in Park Forest PD as a Sgt (also swat) and this where I caught the shithead side of police from a personal level. Him and many of his lower level subordinates like to gang up on people at parties and flip their shit for no reason and are clearly too ego driven to be in any sort of authority. But it's a corrupt department. They think they are untouchable with 15 lawsuits against them. They laugh it all off. "Oh I was so happy to shoot that dumb ******, he was getting mouthy and he seriously thinks his lawsuit is gonna do anything? Hah!"
These people are not those to look up to as community leaders. They reminded me of every shithead/useless cop I encountered on the street. Pathetic really.

Fast forward to being a late teen I trained for over a year to get into the air force, lost 80lbs, running 6:30min miles and planned on either doing service until retirement or joining the PD. I seen all the issues and wanted to do something better.

I got hit on my motorcycle going 75mph by an suv and you can guess the rest. After mostly recovering life got in the way and needed to take care of my mother financially and had to give up my dreams and plans.

Sad truth.

Now I sell manufacturing equipment, travel the world and know and met some of the biggest names in the world. But I still worry about how things are done in our country and most of it stems from carrying the same concern and level of criticism as my great grandfathers had. Can't help it, it's ingrained in me since a kid with a strong support for protecting our constitution and liberties at a personal level.

Many disagree with me and I believe it's due to generational differences

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info