December 2017 Truck Craigslist & Ebay finds

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
OMG. link this to the lottery car thread. This fucker would get a $50k fuel system and 7.3 from [MENTION=7923]CTC DEEZUL[/MENTION] and then sit.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1974-Ford-Roll-Off-Car-Hauler-F-600/292357955269?hash=item4411e45ec5:g:qAIAAOSwHYpaJfwK&vxp=mtr

s-l1600.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
someone get this.

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/d/lifted-turbo-ls-volvo-740/6412066740.html

00k0k_8gIsX7vd3m7_1200x900.jpg

01111_7QaKls8sZu0_1200x900.jpg

Looking to sell or trade for truck. I've gotten bored of it. It's hard to build anything cheaper than this. It's the only lifted turbo ls volvo on the planet. I made sure of that. On par or better than most turbo ls builds. I built it to be driven not to be parked. You don't see many turbo ls street cars around here regardless. In this you'll kinda stand out or fry peoples brain from the

Looking for turbo ls sleeper, preferably Ford Fairmont, must be at least an 11 second or better car. If not, enjoy the pictures of a really strange build from a bunch of different ideas that have inspired and been inspired by a bunch of weirdos and geniuses. Handbuilt by me at Throttle Works in Garden City, Idaho. All welds are mine.

Chassis: 1990 Volvo 740

Rear End:
97 Ford Explorer trac lok 3.73 recently rebuilt

Powertrain:
99 gen 3 5.3, stock headgaskets, stock bottom end, stock intake, stock tb, stock rails, stock truck accessories, new water pump, tr6 plugs, modified oil pan, new oil pan gasket, -4 vibrant turbo feed, -10 Russel Black turbo drain, Walbro e85 compatible 450 pump, Siemens 80lb injectors, -6 Russel Black on Black fuel line, Russel fuel filter, always ran Rotella 15w40 and 91 octane, shell or chevron
PAC 1218 springs
On3 7665 turbo
Stock truck manifolds flipped and v banded, 2.5" turbo pipe to 3" to t4 flange
3" exhaust could be 5" and is dumped in front of the passenger tire
3" water to air intercooler
AEM water/methanol injection
Reservoir and heat exchanger mounted in rear for isolation from heat
Mercedes aux water mounted below intercooler up front
LS9 cam $118 for a new cam, couldn't pass it up, ls2 gear, cover, and sensor mounted on timing cover
HPTuners tuned. 11.3 at WOT under boost
Custom driveshaft
Driftmotion adapter
Made 415whp/454tq on 8psi. Will make 600 at 15psi.
Ar5 trans, I think 3rd is kinda pissed
Also has a vibration I believe from the front GM 1350 U joint. Something is out of balance in that area. Had a failure while undergoing rigorous testing and I believe the u joint is bad.
Hockey puck damper
C5 fx400 clutch
C5 hydraulic throwout bearing
C5 flywheel
Aluminum motor and trans mounts

Brakes/tires:
New drilled and slotted rear rotors and track day pads
New pads for front
30" x 9.5" BFGoodrich mud terrains with pretty low miles and only about 40 rolling burnouts.

Suspension:
Custom 2.5" lift on front.
Bilstein HD struts
All new bushings and poly strut rod bushings

Rear has I6 Cherokee springs and suburban Bilsteins.
Hockey puck spacer
Rear torque arm annoys me and I will be reengineering it one day. It so far is the weakest link in my scenario. I've boxed the subframe and kept everything rubber bushed in hopes that it results in so give. It ends up folding sheet metal parts like a fucking pop can.

It's not the fastest thing in the world but for what it is it pulls pretty hard on top.

Beat an M6, Sti's and mild corvettes are a grade below. Other turbo LS vehicles are dead nuts on with it. It would probably hang with stock GTR's, at 15lb a stock GTR will lose. at 15lbs most street cars will get smoked. Like, a Lifted Volvo beating a GTR in a freeway pull to 150 would be rad. It does 155 very stably and actually rides pretty well. Haven't gone faster unfortunately.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info