• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

Commercials that annoy the shit out of you...

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
That and every other commercial on the Score is about penis enlargement or virility enhancement.

Don't you realize this about every genre of radio though...

Score/Loop... Father's right attorneys, balding, sexual performance.

WGCI/Power 92.3- how not to pay back your student debt and how to finance a car with no job no credit no down payment...

Stations have to cater to their listeners

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
1-877-KARS 4 Kids.....

do you listen to the Score ?
cuz
THIS !

Im so glad I listen to Bears podcasts and stopped listening to the score just for this. That and Berenstain and Goff are douchebags.

The Apple one where the girl at the end says “What’s a computer” drives me up a fucking wall!

That one is annoying and my wife even made a comment about it.

Ill just leave this vid here. Not the commercial, just the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1GmxMTwUgs

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Another one on 103.9 The Fox that drives me bonkers (and is probably played on sister station Star 105.5 also), is one for McHenry County College. This one girl who was a student is reading her prepared script verbatim about how they prepared her for success as fast as she can and with ZERO attempt to make it sound genuine... "WOW MCHENRY COUNTY COLLEGE THANKYOU!"

Well, they certainly didn't prepare you for public speaking, that's for sure. If you're MCC, and this is what you pass on as a commercial that is representative of your graduates, I'm running the other way.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Oh, speaking of law firms... Lets not forget the Glen Lerner ambulance chaser car commercials...

WTF? If you HAVE mandatory insurance, what do you need a freaking lawyer for? Lawyering up would be a LAST resort kind of thing after insurance has settled things.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Oh, speaking of law firms... Lets not forget the Glen Lerner ambulance chaser car commercials...

WTF? If you HAVE mandatory insurance, what do you need a freaking lawyer for? Lawyering up would be a LAST resort kind of thing after insurance has settled things.

Guy looks like a coked out used car manager at any Chicagoland new car store.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info