May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
k7p1Xnk.gif

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Even if some kid hit my kid, I'd just tell my son to keep his distance. I wouldn't get the parents involved.

The problem is, the target demographics of Chuck E Cheeses ISN'T the doctors, laywers and scientists below...

Lets just say the income and societal standing is "generally" a few rungs lower.

Look at all these doctors, lawyers, and scientists settling a dispute in a civil manner. Such class. Such elegance.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Where are all the dad's? Standing in back and filming? What could possibly warrant a fight at Chuck E Cheese?

There are no dads. With those maturity levels their choices in partners are likely to be as bad (AKA transient sperm donors) and would you stay around for moms like that? Hell no. 404:milfs not found.

Did that journey got repo'd in this parking lot?

They're on a journey all right. A journey into meyham!

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I'm actually NOT surprised at this. All the times I've taken our kids there, you're only a couple words away from an all out brawl like this taking place because someones little "special angel" got punched by another kid or something when climbing through the habitrail above the floor, or some game.

When I took my daughter when she was younger, we went during the week. In the afternoon. In Dundee. No problems.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Gotta go in the high volume times. Friday night/Saturday night... Maybe Sunday afternoon.

Fun times. The place is packed with kids wall to wall, usually birthday parties, and it's kinda like a little league game where the parents get a little too emotionally involved if you follow me...

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Gotta go in the high volume times. Friday night/Saturday night... Maybe Sunday afternoon.

Fun times. The place is packed with kids wall to wall, usually birthday parties, and it's kinda like a little league game where the parents get a little too emotionally involved if you follow me...

But I didnt want to go at high volume times. That was the point.

dberz94

Professional Slacker
Feb 14, 2015
The Chuck E. Cheese in Oak Lawn had to close cause it turned into Chuck N. Knucks. It was a classic southside fight club for all ages!

You may recall this story a little while ago.
Chuck E. Cheese's agrees to close troubled Oak Lawn restaurant by Dec. 1 - Daily Southtown
Since 2011, Oak Lawn police have responded to more than 300 calls and made more than two dozen arrests at the restaurant, mostly for battery and disorderly conduct, according to village data.
Last December, a motorist was shot near the Oak Lawn-Evergreen Park border shortly after reportedly leaving Chuck E. Cheese's.
The victim, a Chicago resident, told police he had just left the Oak Lawn Chuck E. Cheese's and was driving east on 95th Street near Springfield Avenue in Evergreen Park when a person in a black Jeep-like vehicle also traveling east fired shots at him, police said.
The wounded motorist, who was able to drive himself to nearby Advocate Christ Medical Center, was treated for injuries to his lip and lower back, and released, police said. The car's three passengers, two of whom were juveniles, were not injured, Evergreen Park Police Capt. Peter Donovan said.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info