Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
What's the big deal of a picture? They already have your plate, and u know all thieves have a hookup to run your plate or follow you, no biggie that what insurance is for.

The big deal is more about them posting pics of peoples houses, street addresses, locations of said cars, etc...I certainly wouldnt want some random stranger postings pics of my house number, the cars I have sitting at my house, etc.

For those who dont know what it is, its basically a group on FB that post up cool or unique cars they see around town.

The problem I'm starting to have with it is the complete lack of respect for privacy. People are posting pics of peoples houses, full street names, locations of parked cars, etc...making it pretty easy for someone to find and in turn, steal some of these cars...

I'm all for sharing the random sighting (I do it) but they are kind of taking it too far now imo...

Am I just being overly paranoid?

I was part of this group until certain cars (which I don't see everyday) weren't good enough(sorry I don't follow around a lime green wrapped Bentley :rollpicard: ). I did post up a picture of your car before but no plate and it was at Luke's. I know before I left they were telling people to remove address or remove pic if it was in front of house or driveway but that was 2 months ago

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info