Chicago Auto Show 2018

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
You gotta go to the first look for Charity. If you are someone who is really into the show and actually looks at the upcoming tech and wants to see potential car purchases, that is the only way to do it

I wish more events did this. Open a day early, charge an exorbitant admission so I don’t have to be around ignorant people and their kids. #alloftheprivilege

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
You gotta go to the first look for Charity. If you are someone who is really into the show and actually looks at the upcoming tech and wants to see potential car purchases, that is the only way to do it

This!

I've gone to the first look event the last 3 or 4 years in a row. It's well worth it. Complimentary food and drinks, very small crowd, almost every car is unlocked, and they raffle off two cars.

I took my girlfriend with me on Friday and she enjoyed it. She's in the market for a new car and had a chance to sit in all of the vehicles she's interested in. We both had a good time. She's not really a fan of doing car stuff with me, but that's one event I can get her to go to. Plus it's close enough to Valentine's day, that I'm off the hook for doing anything expensive or extravagant for V-day haha.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Is the new Bullitt there ?

Yup

qmDpmwm.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Went yesterday with free tickets. Overcrowded, hot, nothing of worth seeing (though I did like the slight facelift to the Golf R). Definitely a TON of ass tho, christ.

The show is much more exciting when youre part of it rather than just visiting. I doubt I'll go again in the future unless there is a car I HAVE to see.

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
Went yesterday with free tickets. Overcrowded, hot, nothing of worth seeing (though I did like the slight facelift to the Golf R). Definitely a TON of ass tho, christ.

The show is much more exciting when youre part of it rather than just visiting. I doubt I'll go again in the future unless there is a car I HAVE to see.

Any good pics?

Thread Info