Gaming Call of Duty Black Ops 4

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
trvNzCh.png

Here's what I see on the Blizzard Launcher for PC. Assume it's the same for consoles.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Pretty sure it's an open beta this weekend, which means you won't need a code. I think the codes were for the closed beta that started a few days ago

Only free on PC mid Saturday to Sunday. Xbox requires a code. It’s a closed beta

The codes apparently will be sent tomorrow to us. We shall wait and see

If it was an open Beta why would they be giving out codes?

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Only free on PC mid Saturday to Sunday. Xbox requires a code. It’s a closed beta

The codes apparently will be sent tomorrow to us. We shall wait and see

If it was an open Beta why would they be giving out codes?

" Private Beta pre-order offer does not apply to PC platform version. "

Looks like PC is open, masterrace ftw :mamoru: (I'm not playing at all, so I'm just rustling jimmies)

Seems silly to me that they'd open beta it on pc but not on consoles :dunno:

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Just received my code as well. I will start the download when I get home from work. Sucks I couldn’t predownload it, but I won’t complain because I didn’t have to buy the game to play.

Your welcome Mook rofl.

I expect your stellar gameplay tomorrow

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Put about an hour or so into the beta, here are my thoughts:

graphics, its COD. its uses HDR for those with a tv thats capable and while it looks good, its still just COD, nothing mind blowing. it runs pretty smooth with minimal screen tearing.

audio....this is the strongest part of the game. my surround is being worked HARD. gunshots carry heavy bass and loud, crisp, sounds. explosions are also loud....the game in general is loud.

are there no grenades in the future? cause i cant find any and no one seems to use them.

the maps available are..........ok. they seem oversized for how often people end up in the same spot match after match. the island map is my favorite so far. everyone is spread out, and you rarely get stuck with everyone in one spot at once. overall, theyre ok. very little camping or spawn camping at least.

gunplay and controls are as tight as ever, no complaints there.

the game STILL has the usual bullshit where you obviously shoot first and put bullets into a guy but they somehow still get the kill...and then you watch the killcam and even that agrees you lit the dude up first...its immensely frustrating the amount of deaths ill have b/c the enemy miraculously kills me outta nowhere...

kill confirmed is my game of choice currently, loving it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info