Boat & Boating accessory craigslist & ebay finds

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
[MENTION=112]ktraver97ss[/MENTION] needs this for lake g plowing.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/boa/5976661912.html

00C0C_5RNOPK7K6GX_600x450.jpg

Thats exactly what I need, but for like $15k lol. Actually I need to keep total length right at 25' so I dont block another slip. Corner slips blow.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/boa/6047724002.html

00U0U_5Vt1QXjW3Re_600x450.jpg

Awesome inflatable rigid bottom boat. Used as a fishing boat have taken out on lake Michigan and drove from Montrose harbor to navy pier and back, about 10 miles, with 2 guys and fishing equipment. feels very stable on the water. Blows up in minutes. Only selling due to moving overseas otherwise i would keep it.

Included
9.5 hp motor rebuilt carb and ignition 2 seasons ago runs great
fuel tank
original paddles
original foot pump
many boating extras

WITH a 9.9... This doesn't sound like a bad deal for a harbor ripper.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Posted my dads toon on clist this morning. I listed it pretty aggressive and his phone has been blowing up all day. He wants it gone. First guy came out. Total first time boat buyer. Guy complains that it is to big. Well yes my add does say it is 26ft long. Then goes on about the boat needs some appearance work. Well yes it does. Have you looked at other boats in this price range? Some people want everything for nothing. Next guy comes out. Likes what he sees and knows it is a good value. He knows if it was a perfect boat he would be asking probably 3X what he is now. Guy was a old dude. Goes on to talk about deleting the oil injection on the outboard and is very surprised this still runs with it not disabled. :picard: Ends up passing on the boat saying we need to disable the oil injection and run a oil/gas mix at all times. :rofl: If you do not believe in how the factory engineered this outboard be my guest. Buy the boat and then mix gas and oil like a weed wacker. He has lined up 4-5 other guys that want to come out Monday evening that couldn't on Sunday. This should be interesting. But some of the questions people are asking via text and phone are so dumb. Like seriously nothing but bottom feeders at this price point.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info