TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
32330197.jpg

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Really dude you want to go there? Isn't this a racing site and now you want to get personal, now do you want to race or fight we can cut the bullshit. Name your price and we'll make it happen my little *** bike and your gtp or you can choose option B, either way you're going to get your ass blown out

Well if that is your main focus, i'm sorry but you’re a loser. How can you even think like this? Seriously, when I was you’re age I had girls all over me. As time passes you begin to see life from a different angle. You look at women from a different perspective and you begin to appreciate the smaller things. You dont laugh when someone misses the bus, or when someone burns their toast. You become somewhat depressed, because you miss the days where you could do whatever you want, whenever you want. Anyways, i dont want to scare you, as you get older you will learn from this experience, and you will start to appreciate what i am telling you. Good luck in life, my friend, and keep it mind what i have told you.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Ok, back on topic. The bikers from the OP are fucking retards. Inconsiderate, dipshit stunts like this are what annoy the hell out of me. Go to a god damned parking lot and do that dumb shit, not a busy highway. I hope as many of them as possible get charged and convicted. Screw em.

By the way, I am still in for this promised boob-flavored thread save.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info