Anyone here work for ford? Gillespie Ford Sucks dick

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
What did ya get?

Got a Hyundai. Pretty happy with it.

So xmas eve there was no salt or anything on the road and doing like 15-20mph I got on an on ramp and hit some black ice and slide into a curb. Guess I should have noticed the other 2 cars that were on the side of the same ramp with bent tires.
Anywho towed the car to gurnee Hyundai and left a voicemail. Got a call back today around 9am telling me they were looking at my car. They called back a little later with a quote. Told them ok and gave them a few other things to check. Since the dickbag dealer that sold me the car (and it's a certified car) they didn't give me a wheel lock key. Then they ordered me a new one and it didn't fit. This dealer was cool enough to bust them all off for me and put on a new set at no charge. I already had the new set in the trunk.
Anywho, they called and told me the car was ready and the estimate was spot on with the quote. Got my car and left. Couldn't be happier with the service. One call to confirm what happened, one to give me an estimate, one to confirm the price and one to say it was ready. Now that is how you treat a customer. Ford should take a lesson. Granted nothing from a dealer is cheap when labor is involved but based on the service I have no issues.
I bent the tie rod at 90*. So got a new tie rod, alignment. Out the door with tax was $386. Got raped on a tow since I was nearly 40 miles away but that was another company and it was xmas eve.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info