Anyone go to the Dudes Performance open house on Sunday?

Venomized281

Regular
Mar 6, 2004
That Viper ran low 9s @ 150+ late last year at Byron. I'll have to check video that I took of it. If I'm not mistaking, he's making 993 hp 1142 ft-lbs/tq. It originally was a salt flats car, but now they put in a 3 spd. for the drag strip.

Bonneville- 246.742 mph
Maxton mile- 197.368 mph
Sandhills mile- 200.040 mph
San Antonio V-10 Nationals (no NOS)- 9.16 @ 154.32 mph

Painter

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Painter= fast car!!!! Wahoo = slow car ;)

Victor = flatliner

Big Mac = McDonalds

1MeanGt= no traction

ShortBus= tinted windows

Lesbian= Rosie Odonnell :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :alcoholic

Painter

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
cdh027 said:
Dont listen to that jackstick :p

Use the supersoap at any SuperWash carwash or the tire cleaner at any other carwash. Let it soak and then use spot free rinse.

Hey Ray, did you order your parts ?

Jackstick?? whatever Tube head............Yes the pully will be here friday and speed inc is installing the predator and tune on tuesday, I cannot get ahold of james...some kind of family emergency. Thanks for your help scrotumsac.

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
Painter said:
Yes I will be there Sat. I ended up gping through Speed Inc for my predator and tune . They were 50bucks cheaper than anyone else and they pay shipping!! When do you want to do the pully??

We can throw the pulley on Saturday if it's not raining (unless Mike wants to pull the 1MEANINGLESSGT out of his garage for us). No matter what, you'll have to stay completely out of boost after the install until you get the car tuned. Sunday or Monday after work would be fine if it rains Saturday. I'll talk to ya Saturday. Did you get directions ? I think you can shoot straight down Randall...........

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
cdh027 said:
We can throw the pulley on Saturday if it's not raining (unless Mike wants to pull the 1MEANINGLESSGT out of his garage for us). No matter what, you'll have to stay completely out of boost after the install until you get the car tuned. Sunday or Monday after work would be fine if it rains Saturday. I'll talk to ya Saturday. Did you get directions ? I think you can shoot straight down Randall...........

God forbid that Darrin pulls his cobra out of the garage. The sun might hit it wrong and I will never hear the end of it..........lol I am still hearing about it getting rained on. I will never live that one down.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info