Movie Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Figured I'd watch this so I didn't miss anything for End Game. It was solid. Just as good as the 1st.

So is it honestly worth my time to watch both of these?

Yes. First one is great, awesome humor. If you liked Cap 3 Civil War humor then Ant-Man is chock full of it.

The 2nd one is only a smidge behind #1 in my opinion and well worth the watch. And the Michael Pena scenes? GOLD.

I have it on my Plex. :)

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I didn't think Civil War was anything special.

The Tony Stark I'm angry at Bucky because he killed my parents while brainwashed bit is not one of the better plot devices in the series. However, the humor placed excellently in that film.

The Ant-Man films are way less serious entries in the MCU. I went into Ant-Man with low expectations and had a great time watching it.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Fish has yet another sarcastic comment. News at 11.

But I'm most definitely burnt out on marvel.

I guess I get that, but who else is making good comic book movies? DC? :rofl::rofl:

To be fair, DC animated movies are fucking awesome and Ill always watch those. Cept that Ninja Batman. That was pretty garbage. The Killing Joke also was a little lame. Still waiting on something to blow my mind like Under the Red Hood.

I think you need to appreciate what comic book movies are now vs when we were younger. I mean, 7 year old me thought Howard the Duck was the most amazing cinema ever. Now? :bowrofl: The MCU starting with Iron Man will age way better than HTD.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info