Another Day Another Tour Thread V. WHAT ARE WE DOING?

Tour 2018, where?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So, digging up the past here:

Original 2015 Hotel Thread:

https://www.thechicagogarage.com/fo...g-tour-lake-michigan-circle-hotel-thread.html

September 21st-22nd - Escanaba MI Friday **Do we move this closer to the following Hotel? Carter?**
COMFORT SUITES
3600 Ludington Street, Escanaba, MI, 49829, US
Phone: (906) 786-9630
Room Availability: 6 Rooms available now
$149/Night

QUALITY INN & SUITES
2603 N. Lincoln Road, Escanaba, MI, 49829, US
Phone: (906) 789-1200
Room Availability: About 13 Double, 13 Single Queen.
$120/Night

Other hotels can be found I'm sure but these are what popped up on the searches for the Day/Location.

Working is killing me right now, will come back to this when I get back home.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Dammit, you could see who votes? I wanted someone to say "who picked something else?!?!" and I'd be all like :mamoru:

Honestly, I don't see the fun in driving for hours and hours, it would most certainly be 10x more fun if we were all in the same car and bullshitting whilst on the trip, that would be cool, but no way that's going to happen. I drive for about 4hrs with my friends to track my car at Gingerman, and is the most boring part of the entire weekend. Once we're there we have a bit of a drive to get to the store we shop at and we all ride together, that part is fun AF, I wish it was 4hrs of us just talking shit and having fun.

Hm, it's almost like someone already had that idea, but on a bigger scale if it was an option. :hahano:

:bowrofl:

Thread Info