98grandprixiraqvet somehow turns the demon thread into mustang fest

Buyers remorse? :rofl: Nope dont regret my car for a second but hey you saying you MIGHT buy one is like me saying i might buy a fucking Ferrari :rofl: Im excited about it too it'll keep driving down Hellcat prices.... :s00ls:

Id own a hellpig and continue to call it a hellpig for the right price.

Hell id even rock hellpig on the plates :rofl:

I love the plate idea btw

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
If the price was right I'd take a hell cat over a mustang, they might be heavy but it works for them they are still plenty fast

This coming from the "Hellcat Killer" himself. :D

According to some people that the prices are dropping on HC's why wouldn't you want one. The thing I still don't get is why Dodge is trying to one up themselves right now which than hurt their sales on the HC. They are already winning the HP car wars.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Yeah ok.... because the hellcat can't be modified lol lol. Are you serious? Now we are comparing modded cars to stock cars? That's worse than jealous boy chatting up the cj. Lol

This is a stupid argument. The sky is blue.

Edit, do you even realize that about 3k spent on a hellcat gets you 750-800 rear wheel and 9s on 93 octane? Yeah, I'm sure you did. And you will have some links to reinforce your opinion soon.

The Hellcat can obviously be modified, but the Mustang has a much larger aftermarket. Comparing a Mustang GT to a Hellcat is kind of dumb as well since the HC is significantly more expensive. You can easily bolt on a blower to a Coyote and be faster than a Hellcat, plus the Mustang turns and brakes.

Ford and GM really don't have a competitor to the Hellcat and Demon. The ZL1 and GT350 were built to do all things well, with a focus on road racing. Chrysler just packs horsepower without focusing on the chassis. The Viper was by far and away Chryslers best performance car and sadly it's going away.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
For the money to performance aspect I still think the roush package that I got on my mustang is the best bang for the buck, the standard roush 727 package is I'm sure right there with a hellcat performance wise but I'm sure the hellcat is over all a much nicer car with better features and equipment, a stripped hellcat without all the bells and whistles would be a great seller if they could do it for the 40k price range that would be something I'd be interested in picking up

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
This coming from the "Hellcat Killer" himself. :D

According to some people that the prices are dropping on HC's why wouldn't you want one. The thing I still don't get is why Dodge is trying to one up themselves right now which than hurt their sales on the HC. They are already winning the HP car wars.

Ding ding ding winner!!! they need a fucking lighter competent chassis more than more hp!

The Hellcat can obviously be modified, but the Mustang has a much larger aftermarket. Comparing a Mustang GT to a Hellcat is kind of dumb as well since the HC is significantly more expensive. You can easily bolt on a blower to a Coyote and be faster than a Hellcat, plus the Mustang turns and brakes.

Ford and GM really don't have a competitor to the Hellcat and Demon. The ZL1 and GT350 were built to do all things well, with a focus on road racing. Chrysler just packs horsepower without focusing on the chassis. The Viper was by far and away Chryslers best performance car and sadly it's going away.

Yeah, bolt on a blower and be faster than a STOCK hellcat.

YOU were comparing them, not me. I was trying to point out how stupid it was. Now, you are saying it's stupid to compare. I give up, no one seems to get what I'm saying. No matter, I'm out!

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Yeah, bolt on a blower and be faster than a STOCK hellcat.

YOU were comparing them, not me. I was trying to point out how stupid it was. Now, you are saying it's stupid to compare. I give up, no one seems to get what I'm saying. No matter, I'm out!

Seems to me it took an eternity for someone to put a hellpig in the 9s once they came out as i recall... Gee must be all that damn weight. And lack of aftermarket support.

Mustang 5.0s dip into the 9s with anyone of the ohh lets see whipple, vortech, paxton, vmp supercharger, roush superchargers, kenne bell kits, hellion twin turbo kits, jpc single turbo kits, boost works twin turbo kits, on3 turbo kits, cpr turbo kits ect. ect.

Just saying.

:io:

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Seems to me it took an eternity for someone to put a hellpig in the 9s once they came out as i recall... Gee must be all that damn weight. And lack of aftermarket support.

Mustang 5.0s dip into the 9s with anyone of the ohh lets see whipple, vortech, paxton, vmp supercharger, roush superchargers, kenne bell kits, hellion twin turbo kits, jpc single turbo kits, boost works twin turbo kits, on3 turbo kits, cpr turbo kits ect. ect.

Just saying.

how many cups of coffee did you have today?

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL

Just saying.

Every hellcat would be in the 8s by now if stupid ZF would allow tuning for the transmission.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Every hellcat would be in the 8s by now if stupid ZF would allow tuning for the transmission.

Then take the bitch out and put a powerglide or th400 or whatever whatever in it like everyone else does that wants to build a 1/4 mile car.......

Maybe call JPC Racing and ask them to convert a mustang powerglide swap for a hellpig :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info