4x4 lawsuits

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
From another article:

"Asked whether it was coincidence that three different men found the same sort of issue with lumber first at Menards and then at Home Depot, and then all decided to go to McGuire Law, Turin said he couldn’t comment."

LOL.. Did somebody call Saul??

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL
I dunno. I am getting pretty ticked at this crap anyway.
"Unlimited" data/voice/text on my cell plan "oh that doesnt really mean unlimited, you were supposed to know that"
"12 inch sub" oh its only ten inches, but what are you complaining about.
This seems to be happening all over.

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
I dunno. I am getting pretty ticked at this crap anyway.
"Unlimited" data/voice/text on my cell plan "oh that doesnt really mean unlimited, you were supposed to know that"
"12 inch sub" oh its only ten inches, but what are you complaining about.
This seems to be happening all over.

If there were no units on the 4x4 sign, even a fifth grader should have known better than to assume without doing even the most basic research in an age where it would have taken ten seconds in a mobile browser to get your answer, or maybe even less if there was an employee standing by.

If something is labeled as 4"x4" but isn't, that could be a problem. If it's labeled as a 4x4, I see absolutely no grounds for this suit at all, whatsoever.

And anyone not diligent enough to fetch and understand standards like this doesn't need to be working with wood in any capacity. If everything is as poorly researched/planned as this, it's going to be a craptastic catastrophe anyway.

I agree with you on the "Unlimited" data shit to a point. What's "Unlimited" is the total amount of data you're allowed to use, what's not unlimited is the bandwidth. Yes it's a technicality, but it's important as it makes their statements patently true. Sheisty sure, but it is what it is.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info