3800 no more.....

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
The fact that the owner was ok with taking a pic of it with a headlight out means it was not taken care of like the ad says

6d7b9b5a22721661f745ed7de5ea381d.jpg

I can nit pick the crap out of this car, but for $1900 you can't really complain

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
so your willing to sell your car for 2,000?

Yea, but I would need another car so I would have to know 100% that you'll buy it because I would need to buy my bosses car.

Also, I sold my lumina that blew up for $500 to a guy that was going to scrap it AND he picked it up. $200 for your car is a rip off. Don't do that.

Mfdiablo91

Mfdiablo91
Mar 23, 2014
Elmwood Park
Real Name
Yes
Yea, but I would need another car so I would have to know 100% that you'll buy it because I would need to buy my bosses car.

Also, I sold my lumina that blew up for $500 to a guy that was going to scrap it AND he picked it up. $200 for your car is a rip off. Don't do that.

ok sounds good and honestly all options are open I just want a car asap and the more money I get for scrapping my car or whatever the sooner I can come up with 2,000 I can def do that

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Shit, for $2k this looks like a much better deal than the first one

2002 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX GTP

X2

Did a quick search on that used car lot. Zero reviews anywhere that's a red flag.

Checked out their site. It's a buy here pay here type dealer. Yikes stay away. They seem to specialize in high miles low dollar amount vehicles. They are definitly not inspecting those vehicles because after they would spend money to fix them they would make nothing in profit

Mfdiablo91

Mfdiablo91
Mar 23, 2014
Elmwood Park
Real Name
Yes
X2

Did a quick search on that used car lot. Zero reviews anywhere that's a red flag.

Checked out their site. It's a buy here pay here type dealer. Yikes stay away. They seem to specialize in high miles low dollar amount vehicles. They are definitly not inspecting those vehicles because after they would spend money to fix them they would make nothing in profit

damn wtf

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013

Let me explain. Here in the office we have a dealer business group that does nothing than review independent dealers to sell service contracts. (Another way for GM to have steady income if the loss ratio is good)

When they get applications from the shops they look at financial stability, the owner of the dealer, and overall vehicle conditions on the lot and reviews.

Buy here pay here dealers with 90 percent extreme high miles vehicles normally have nothing but problem vehicles on their lot. They don't care that you buy a car that probably has major issues. 95 percent of the time those independent dealers are denied, and even more so when you see buy here pay here.

Mfdiablo91

Mfdiablo91
Mar 23, 2014
Elmwood Park
Real Name
Yes
Let me explain. Here in the office we have a dealer business group that does nothing than review independent dealers to sell service contracts. (Another way for GM to have steady income if the loss ratio is good)

When they get applications from the shops they look at financial stability, the owner of the dealer, and overall vehicle conditions on the lot and reviews.

Buy here pay here dealers with 90 percent extreme high miles vehicles normally have nothing but problem vehicles on their lot. They don't care that you buy a car that probably has major issues. 95 percent of the time those independent dealers are denied, and even more so when you see buy here pay here.

Yea that makes sense my dad always told me those kind of dealerships do sell nice lookin cars for cheap but 90 percent chance that there is something wrong with it

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Yea that makes sense my dad always told me those kind of dealerships do sell nice lookin cars for cheap but 90 percent chance that there is something wrong with it

Bingo. They pull you in with the flashy clean looking pics. Then you mention how your in need of wheels very soon/ telling them about your car fire and bingo they know they have you. This forum is made up of other Grand Prix fappers. Listen to them

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info