325 HP Twin Turbo V6 Fusion? Sign me up!

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Not gonna argue BMW vs Fusion cause that's just stoopid. Although, the Ford will probably cost less to own once out of warranty.

Once you own a BMW, things like quality, refinement, and class become a regular part of your vocabulary and the necessity to tell everyone about them becomes a lifestyle...lol

He's got quite a few after market suspension mods that are KNOWN for adding NVH. Complaining about rattles and noise is pretty comical. Guaranteed he hasn't taken the car to the dealer to fix it because he knows damn well what caused them!

C'mon Pratt!!! Lmao

I threw him out and voided his warranty since he added drag radials

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
I can't win on this site. I make a positive comment towards Ford and I am a Ford nut swinger. I say something against Ford and that isn't acceptable either. hahaha

It came off like you were claiming your Mustang is a rattle trap. I haven't noticed mine rattling, and I'll also say the interior is more attractive than the comparable GM Camaro. Compared to a BMW, I'm positive fit and finish is nicer on a BMW than a Ford, that's a given.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
It came off like you were claiming your Mustang is a rattle trap. I haven't noticed mine rattling, and I'll also say the interior is more attractive than the comparable GM Camaro. Compared to a BMW, I'm positive fit and finish is nicer on a BMW than a Ford, that's a given.

I think the Mustang interior is nicer than the carmro if terms of looks. I think the Camaro has nicer build quality. I think The Charger looks great and seems nice as well. Like a fully covered dash pad. Small things that add up.

The exhaust, tune, and suspension work are ok? Lol

I'll keep that in mind when I add the Whipple. Just don't add DR's and we'll be good...lol

Just break the hood latch cable before you bring it in. It will be fine.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
I didn't start the comparison of the Fusion to the 330i, someone else did. Compare a current GM vehicle to it's Ford counterpart. It isn't even a fair comparison. Ford has gotten better with their interiors. But they are still behind other manufacturers.

GM has some cheap looking interiors too. Both are much nicer than Chrysler, which still uses Fisher Price grade plastics in parts of the interior.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
My old man kept getting rattles in his 2012 S550 before he traded it in, damn thing had a $105k sticker price.

Ended up replacing the wood veneer on the "pop up" thing that covered the cup holders.

According to folks in this thread, Mercedes should probably just stop production ASAP and your dad should be deported for buying a car that rattles.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
GM has some cheap looking interiors too. Both are much nicer than Chrysler, which still uses Fisher Price grade plastics in parts of the interior.

Be careful what you say, lot of people on here think that the FCA interiors are akin to Audi, BMW, etc.

Personally, I don't think they are any better or worse than what Ford and GM are putting out. All have their issues with shit plastic pieces. Chrysler interiors have come a long way, but so had Ford and GM.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Be careful what you say, lot of people on here think that the FCA interiors are akin to Audi, BMW, etc.

Personally, I don't think they are any better or worse than what Ford and GM are putting out. All have their issues with shit plastic pieces. Chrysler interiors have come a long way, but so had Ford and GM.

Being serious now, all of them have really stepped up their interior game. My dad was surprised how nice my wife's Edge was compared to his Lexus RX.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info