2019 Mustang Shelby GT500

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
From what I understand the TR6060 wouldn't be able to handle the power without extensive modification...although, the ZR1's TR6070 is basically a TR6060 with an added gear and different ratios, but it handles its duties in the ZR1 just fine....so, I'm not sure what the deal is there. Maybe development cost? Don't want to develop two different transmissions like in previous GTXXX cars?

Also the DCT is almost assuredly a faster transmission, which translates to a faster car.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
If I was the new CEO at Ford, my first order of business would be to call whomever is in charge of the Shelby program and tell him to “land the fucking plane” with this GT500 prior to me landing the company helicopter on his office. In the same call question why Ford doesn’t offer a supercharged F150 5.0 option (this truck is a must).

Then call the head of Mustang engineering and find out why the hell we are producing shitting oil pump gears and why we are still dropping communist, junk MT82 transmissions in these Mustangs as compared to the T6060s (fix that quick). Also, what the hell is up with the squirrely suspension in the base models? People are barrel rolling their mustangs and killing crowds, especially canary yellow S550s!

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
If I was the new CEO at Ford, my first order of business would be to call whomever is in charge of the Shelby program and tell him to “land the fucking plane” with this GT500 prior to me landing the company helicopter on his office. In the same call question why Ford doesn’t offer a supercharged F150 5.0 option (this truck is a must).

Then call the head of Mustang engineering and find out why the hell we are producing shitting oil pump gears and why we are still dropping communist, junk MT82 transmissions in these Mustangs as compared to the T6060s (fix that quick). Also, what the hell is up with the squirrely suspension in the base models? People are barrel rolling their mustangs and killing crowds, especially canary yellow S550s!

:bowrofl: :angrys00ls:

And put the refresh headlights in the fucking GT500 this isnt 2015 that is unfuck job numero uno!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info