2018 Tahoe/Suburban gets 6.2-liter and 10-speed

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
I've seen Escalade's around $105k.

I love 'em, but those prices, I don't get it. How are people affording these things... They're all over the place out here.

Not everyone makes 100k a year or less

I worked for cadillac for 4 years. One of our salesmen always told us what each client did for a living and what they made. Plenty in the 300k+ range. Not to mention we got a lot of multi millionaires as well. $100k SUV is pocket change. They don't ALL feel the need to drive bentleys or lamborghinis.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
It isn't just the Caddy's though. The Dealership I used to work at has a couple Suburban's in "Premier" package that are pushing $80k if not more. And that's a Chevy, not a higher target demo like a Cadillac. People strolling into Chevy dealerships to buy Aveo's/Sonic's/whatever their name is this model year, and Cruze's surely don't make anywhere near what someone strolling into a Caddy dealership does... Statistically speaking. I'm sure a few do and chose to be "frugal," but still...

I make a very healthy living and when you factor in my Wife's income, I am pretty certain we're fairly well off but I wouldn't dream of going out and plunking that kinda of coin on a new one. I'll wait 3-4 years...

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
It isn't just the Caddy's though. The Dealership I used to work at has a couple Suburban's in "Premier" package that are pushing $80k if not more. And that's a Chevy, not a higher target demo like a Cadillac. People strolling into Chevy dealerships to buy Aveo's/Sonic's/whatever their name is this model year, and Cruze's surely don't make anywhere near what someone strolling into a Caddy dealership does... Statistically speaking. I'm sure a few do and chose to be "frugal," but still...

I make a very healthy living and when you factor in my Wife's income, I am pretty certain we're fairly well off but I wouldn't dream of going out and plunking that kinda of coin on a new one. I'll wait 3-4 years...

Hell I know a lot of guys that make 90-150k/yr that have Sonics, cruzes, sparks etc. They have expensive vehicles at home and just let these get the sit kicked out of them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info