2018 Navigator has Raptor motor and trans

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Just poked around in this. Whoa. This is lightyears ahead of the Escalade.

8a2145e976eeae8031969a633ab96c12.jpg

Looks are subjective. I don't think it's bad in any sense, but lightyears ahead, no.

One of the things the Escalade does seem to get good reviews on is it's interior quality.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I like it but damn it i hate the ohhhhhh fuck it lets just put a giant amazon kindle here in the center.....:fu:

That's one of my design pet peeves. Mercedes and Audi seem to like it too, and even Cadillac in the previous gen CTS with the pop-up unit. It just looks cheap, delicate, and tacked on.

I also see an expensive to replace, center console that looks fragile should any "weight" be put on it.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Looks are subjective. I don't think it's bad in any sense, but lightyears ahead, no.

One of the things the Escalade does seem to get good reviews on is it's interior quality.

In person, the textures, materials and trim exceed what the Escalade is doing. CUE is black plastic canvas of awful. This has tactile controls in metal. It's got a nostalgic vibe to it, like an early 60s Continental. At least in the Black Label I previewed. LIGHTYEARS, SCOTTY.

• Love
Reactions: Yaj Yak

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I like it but damn it i hate the ohhhhhh fuck it lets just put a giant amazon kindle here in the center.....:fu:

I just had to do a survey for a prototype car...and I told them it needed a bigger screen on the dash!! One they had in there was an 8 I believe...engineer came out and popped in a 12 inch screen.

Looked awesome in person!

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
Back in the cabin, the Navigator offers an adjustable shelf behind the rear seats, six USB ports, four 12-volt outlets and a 110-volt household-style outlet. Each key fob is programmed to a driver, so when you get in the car, the seats, mirrors, pedals, climate control and entertainment settings will all be personalized.

Like the Continental, the Navigator offers "Perfect Position Seats" with 30-way adjustability, heating, cooling and massage functions. Passengers in the second-row seats get entertainment screens, each of which can display different content. And those who have a Slingbox at home can access their TV channels in the back seat. Also like the Continental, the Navi is available with a Revel II audio system with 20 speakers and three listening modes: stereo, audience and on stage.

Jesus Christ.

That's nice.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info