2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE (an even faster ZL1 with a yuge wing and canards)

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Dat whine and exhaust.

27f92083e84d0fb4f135d2d33d05a10c.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Idk, I'm getting pretty tired of Dodges game. It's been how long now since they started that BS?

I am as well, but everyone is still paying attention, you know?

Their (dodge's) marketing department is crushing it, meanwhile GM is like OH FUCK WE MADE A SWEET CAR, OKAY JUST SHOW 'EM :rofl:

:hahano:

there will be a Z28. hope with the NA DOHC engine personally.

Z28 doesnt need to be the HP king for the Camaro.

:werd:

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
I am as well, but everyone is still paying attention, you know?

Their (dodge's) marketing department is crushing it, meanwhile GM is like OH FUCK WE MADE A SWEET CAR, OKAY JUST SHOW 'EM :rofl:

Oh yeah, absolutely killing it, people have basically talking about nothing but it, for months now. It would be nice to have something inbetween how GM put out the 1LE and this Demon thing. Maybe some teaser pictures or videos, a month or two out. Then release it.

I'm worried Dodge is overhyping this shit out of this. I'm worried it's going to be nothing more than a few suspension bits, drag radials all around, a huge hood scoop, and no passenger seat. Would that really be worth all the hype?

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Oh yeah, absolutely killing it, people have basically talking about nothing but it, for months now. It would be nice to have something inbetween how GM put out the 1LE and this Demon thing. Maybe some teaser pictures or videos, a month or two out. Then release it.

I'm worried Dodge is overhyping this shit out of this. I'm worried it's going to be nothing more than a few suspension bits, drag radials all around, a huge hood scoop, and no passenger seat. Would that really be worth all the hype?

The videos are cool, but I like when a car company develops a car without the hype and let the numbers talk. Look at the Ford GT for example, that car was developed and tested without the media knowing about it.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

:werd:

thing better be street legal and run 9's stock for as much build up

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
The videos are cool, but I like when a car company develops a car without the hype and let the numbers talk. Look at the Ford GT for example, that car was developed and tested without the media knowing about it.

Speaking of this for the love of god i hope Ford is doing this with the Mustang G500 be like poof here it is in the show rooms few months later.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
:hahano:

there will be a Z28. hope with the NA DOHC engine personally.

Z28 doesnt need to be the HP king for the Camaro.

while it doesn't have to be the HP king, what more can GM offer for it to be the Handling king ?
I mean, that's what the previous one was all about...

so ?

The "Z/28" that wrecked @ the ring was wearing a very similar spoiler...

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
although the c6 zr1 didn't really pay homage to the original ones correctly either.

A bespoke DOHC V8 that rev'ed to 8000+ would have been cool. One way to fire back at the Voodoo.

But before the voodoo came along the line was "We can't stay emissions compliant with the 7.0L, so here's a 6.2L Supercharged engine."

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info