Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Dream truck

s-l1600.jpg

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
I just realized how bad I want one of these but with a Expedition body on it instead.

Box is useless to me. (god gave us trailers for a reason) Id much rather have the SUV Expedition shell on it with the Raptor front end wheels suspension and interior!

Expeditions and Navigators are all Ecoboost anyways too.

They do exist! Now lemme see the newer 2017 version!

This is fapfuckingtastic!!

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss296/rmc523/raptorexpy1.jpg

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
When Ford revealed that the new 2017 F-150 Raptor would ditch the 6.2-liter V8 for a twin-turbo 3.5-liter V6, people started to fret. What would this do to the rip-roaring, desert-bashing performance of Ford's ultimate off-road pickup?

Ford revealed today that the 2017 Raptor's EcoBoost engine will kick out 450 horsepower and a mountainous 510 lb.-ft. of torque. This squares with the numbers we saw on a Ford dealer info sheet that got leaked to the internet awhile back, but now it's official.

That power gets sent through the same 10-speed automatic found in the upcoming 650-horsepower Camaro ZL1, to an innovative transfer case that mixes traditional 4x4 and all-wheel drive capabilities. Six drive modes control the power delivery, throttle response, traction control, and shifting, including a dedicated Baja mode. Yep.

Ford says the downsized EcoBoost engine delivers a 23-percent improvement in fuel economy over the outgoing truck's 6.2-liter behemoth, with an EPA-verified 15 mpg city, 18 mpg highway, 16 combined. Compared to the last Raptor, Ford has trimmed up to 500 lbs. out of the truck.

The 2017 Raptor starts at under $50,000 and hits dealerships sometime this fall.

:nutz:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info