💬 OT ❄️ The Official TCG Complains about Snow Yearly Despite Living in the Midwest and it never snows here anyway.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

You boys in ILLANNOYS got some though lol

Dave M

TCG Elite Member
Aug 28, 2015
Gurnee
Real Name
Morefield
80 degrees with 95% humidity.

Pass.

Gimme dat dry heat
Lol, silly AZ newb. The heat isn't very dry in July/August since all of the midwesterners moved out there and brought their grass and water features with them :rofl:

There's been times during monsoon season where it was 100 degrees with 100% humidity after a good storm the prior night. Ain't enough Gold Bond in the world for that kind of ball sweat.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Real Name
Mike
Lol, silly AZ newb. The heat isn't very dry in July/August since all of the midwesterners moved out there and brought their grass and water features with them :rofl:

There's been times during monsoon season where it was 100 degrees with 100% humidity after a good storm the prior night. Ain't enough Gold Bond in the world for that kind of ball sweat.
Fair points.

I've experienced that last summer.

Still would take this over ILL-ANNOY any day.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I just gotta take a shot at those clowns at Illinois Storm Chasers (as well as all the other meteorologists) that were predicting anything south of the northern border counties...

ISC's projection;
North Ill snow predictions 03.22.png

Current radar as of 3PM;

Rochelle Radar.jpg

The killer 1-3" or maybe 2 - 5" result (since it's very close on their prediction map), projection they came up with;
Rochelle at 3PM.png

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
The local rock station (98 KUPD) morning show used to open with the Gold Bond color of the day.

:ROFLMAO: I've been listening to them since I've moved out here and don't remember that, but I do remember when they used to give out recipes on the air on days when it would rain so the ladies could stay home and cook something for their men and not be out on the wet roads crashing into everything

Thread Info