What's everyone drinking tonight?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Michelob Ultra. Before you judge, they're freebie leftovers I inherited from some of my classy family members that were just out here visiting. Free beer is free beer.

They also left me half a case of Busch Light.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I created a drink with tequila, Fresca, lime juice and I want to muddle some mint in it when I pick some up. It's really low cal, low carb and tasty. People who love sugar might want to add some simple syrup to sweeten it up.

Milhouse

Regular
Reaction score
I created a drink with tequila, Fresca, lime juice and I want to muddle some mint in it when I pick some up. It's really low cal, low carb and tasty. People who love sugar might want to add some simple syrup to sweeten it up.

Without the mint, is a Paloma.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I saw some Lite beers in the cooler when we hit 4 bars in Siesta Key this weekend. Reminded me of Chicago.

I asked about what good tequila they had and the hot bartender mentioned Casa Azul. How much? $80 a shot. You can buy a bottle for $150. What a ripoff. I ended up going with Titos vodka and club soda with a lime.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
Blueberry truly :gay:

I think I drink more seltzer than beer these days. Not so bloated after having a couple

MEATeorite

Addict
Reaction score
Nice! Where do you usually get your kegs? Looking to broaden my keg options with my new keezer.
I use my local mom and pop liquor store in town. I give him a list and he checks venders and gets back. Been suprised at what he's been able to get me. Last year he got me a 1/6 Old Rasputin Nitro keg. If nothing on my list available, he'll send me screen shot of what he can currently get.

Not sure where you're located, but Flight bottle shop in Yorkville, or Iron and glass in Romeoville would be good to deal with if you want something unique. I've used Flight before and had a good experience.

If you call a local brewery, they'll probably sell you a keg. I always have a keg of Penrose beer on hand, whenever i go back i bring them back the empty keg and pick up a full one.

If you got a keezer, you'll probably run into the same problem I frequently do, most breweries prefer to sell the 1/2 barrels. Or another bummer is that some breweries charge too much for their 1/6 kegs. I love Marz brewing, but everything they sell is like 140ish bucks for 1/6 keg.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom