💬 OT ðŸ¤¬ what made you say FUCK today?

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Had my vasectomy in December 2021, finally took a sperm sample in.... found out I still have live swimmers. FUCK. Now I have to call the Dr. today and see what the fuck needs to happen.
Castration is next.

Did you get the traditional vasectomy or the laser version? I had the OG done and was in crippling pain for a few days. Neighbor had the laser version done and was fine the same day.

• Haha
Reactions: greasy

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
blood pain GIF by The Special Without Brett Davis

Caleb515

Addict
Aug 20, 2020
Chicago, IL
Real Name
Caleb
Fuck trying to hire good help these days .

My team at work is expanding and I've been interviewing people for the roll. It's pretty entry level and would be a great first job for someone right out of college.

The problem is every person I interview sucks and it's a waste or my time.

These candidates are clueless, have zero enthusiasm, zero questions, I don't think half of them even read the job description and could explain to me what the role is. All everyone seems to give a shit about is salary and "company culture". Like sure that's important, but at least fucking put some effort in to the rest of the interview.

These are all college grads and it feels like this is their first ever interview. Are they not teaching this shit in college anymore?

These are also the candidates I'm getting AFTER HR does their initial interview. So they've already been screened by one person and still suck.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Fuck trying to hire good help these days .

My team at work is expanding and I've been interviewing people for the roll. It's pretty entry level and would be a great first job for someone right out of college.

The problem is every person I interview sucks and it's a waste or my time.

These candidates are clueless, have zero enthusiasm, zero questions, I don't think half of them even read the job description and could explain to me what the role is. All everyone seems to give a shit about is salary and "company culture". Like sure that's important, but at least fucking put some effort in to the rest of the interview.

These are all college grads and it feels like this is their first ever interview. Are they not teaching this shit in college anymore?

These are also the candidates I'm getting AFTER HR does their initial interview. So they've already been screened by one person and still suck.
Maybe HR is the problem and isn't sending the right ones to you, filtering out the ones you need?

Reactions: frank

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I've had more driveshaft issues between vehicles in the past year or so...

For awhile, been hearing a tick-tick-tick from under the old Suburban running at 5 - 10 mph.

Got under it today while I had the driveline turning. At first it sounded like something in the transfer case, but then I narrowed it down to the front driveshaft's rear u-joint right at the transfer case. Stopped the driveline spinning then confirmed it turning the shaft by hand. Looks like a have a bad bearing cap on that journal. You can visibly see the "play" in the cap.

Thread Info