đź’¬ OT đź¤¬ what made you say FUCK today?

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
I’m getting shorter?!?! WHAT THE FUCK?!?! Went to the company mandated exam for my back because they wanted to know why I needed physical therapy AND pain management injections (gee, maybe look at the fucking MRI?) and due to disc deterioration I’m almost an inch and a half shorter. I went from just over 6’ to 5’11”.

Should help prove your case, shouldn’t it?

Reactions: SMRTSS1

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Got popped by McHenry counties best heading to Lake Geneva for fathers day. He was hiding behind a house right before the big S going into Hebron.

Was passing an old pickup doing 50mph and he said he got me at 75 in a 55. Worst part it was in my girls accord and the past two tickets have been in that pile.
“Know why I stopped you?”

Yeah, revenue generation.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
did you remember to use port 21?
Port
deez nuts GIF

• Haha
Reactions: greasy

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
At my dad’s helping him move. Stepmom has had a month to pack. Decided that Monday would be a good time to start, but only a few hours. Started to scramble last night, as movers were here at 9am. My dad and I have been busting our assess since Saturday morning. Pissed that while we’re cleaning/boxing/shrink wrapping she’s in a recliner stuffing her face, or sitting out back smoking cigarettes and eating popsicles. I fucking hate cigarettes.

Anyway, a moving truck shows up this morning, a 26’ one, since anything larger can’t navigate the tight turns to get here.

Notice I said “a”. There were supposed to be TWO. Only half the stuff got loaded, and they MIGHT be able to send the second truck tomorrow. That’s great. We have to be at the new house tomorrow for delivery of all the stuff that got picked up today. How would you like us to be in both places at once? ?

Up until the drivers/movers are about to get ready to come here it was two trucks. At the last minute someone changed that to one truck.

Been on the phone trying to find out who made that executive decision so I can rip them a new asshole large enough to drive the truck through.

Reactions: blue-sun

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
No joke. They’re borderline chain smokers. I can’t recall a time in the last 15 years where one or the other of them didn’t have a cigarette lit. If they have their windows to the house open you can smell the stench, since they smoke inside. If it’s cool out the stretch travels further. It just reeks and is putrid. Between the cigarette smoke and smell I can hardly use my yard or open the window that faces them.

When the neighbor on the other side of me moved in we were in the far corner of her back yard. She’s asked what that nasty smell was. Told her it was then and their house. She didn’t believe me. Had her start walking towards them and it got stronger, obviously the source. Believes me now.

• Wow
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
Come to any Southern Indiana junk house neighborhood. Chain smoking in the garage or on the porch is a very popular past time. I get that it's an addiction, but if the only thing you have to look forward to on a 100 degree is plopping you ass on an unshaded chair with a carton of cigarettes, you may want to reevaluate your life.

That's my new neighbor. I can't ever go in my back yard without smelling her clouds. It doesn't matter how fucking hot it is. It seems like she's out in her chair more than she's inside. Winter might look interesting.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
At my dad’s helping him move. Stepmom has had a month to pack. Decided that Monday would be a good time to start, but only a few hours. Started to scramble last night, as movers were here at 9am. My dad and I have been busting our assess since Saturday morning. Pissed that while we’re cleaning/boxing/shrink wrapping she’s in a recliner stuffing her face, or sitting out back smoking cigarettes and eating popsicles. I fucking hate cigarettes.

Anyway, a moving truck shows up this morning, a 26’ one, since anything larger can’t navigate the tight turns to get here.

Notice I said “a”. There were supposed to be TWO. Only half the stuff got loaded, and they MIGHT be able to send the second truck tomorrow. That’s great. We have to be at the new house tomorrow for delivery of all the stuff that got picked up today. How would you like us to be in both places at once? ?

Up until the drivers/movers are about to get ready to come here it was two trucks. At the last minute someone changed that to one truck.

Been on the phone trying to find out who made that executive decision so I can rip them a new asshole large enough to drive the truck through.
That’s a metric fuck ton of stuff

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
That’s a metric fuck ton of stuff
2200 sq ft house. Yeah, a lot of stuff. There are some large pieces of furniture that dominated the 26’ truck.

Gets better. The moving company tried calling back on her cell phone. She was too busy on the house phone gossiping. We couldn’t find her phone to answer it. SHE WAS SITTING ON IT, and didn’t even realize it was ringing. It’s a shrill and loud ringtone, specifically chosen to be heard.

She then bitches she didn’t hear it ringing and proceeds to junk down my dad’s throat. Unfuckingreal.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
It gets better. The moving company had sent an estimator that said a single 26’ truck would be enough. There’s more than half the house left to move. How do you fuck up that bad? I could see maybe off by 10%, but over 50%.

Severe underestimation of project requirements.

Now we’re in a shit situation.

They gave me an intern but they don't come in until 2pm and the afternoon basically makes it worthless because all the help is needed in morning.

Open position for 8 months. Other coworker got covid been working 10 to 12 hours days just to tread water.

Took everything in me to not flip out on this poor intern that I'm babysitting.

Just tired of this shit.

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
They gave me an intern but they don't come in until 2pm and the afternoon basically makes it worthless because all the help is needed in morning.

Open position for 8 months. Other coworker got covid been working 10 to 12 hours days just to tread water.

Took everything in me to not flip out on this poor intern that I'm babysitting.

Just tired of this shit.
Dude. We had an intern at work that started this week - no car, needed a ride from someone to work.
HR told manager to figure it out - manager ended up driving 20 miles out of his way, each way, to pick this dude up and bring him in.

TF kind of pussies are we raising these days they can't find their own ways to the office?

• Wow
Reactions: boostedguy05
Dude. We had an intern at work that started this week - no car, needed a ride from someone to work.
HR told manager to figure it out - manager ended up driving 20 miles out of his way, each way, to pick this dude up and bring him in.

TF kind of pussies are we raising these days they can't find their own ways to the office?
To be fair my intern is an upstanding guy. The higher ups just threw him into an annoying situation and I barely had any patience.

He did help, just not how I would've wanted. I basically had him clean up cause that's all that's left at fucking 2pm and he doesn't get to learn shit cause they only let him come to my spot in the afternoon lol.

Reactions: Jon01
Guy contacts me out of blue last night. He's been avoiding me for years because he owes me like 4 grand for a built motor I never got.

I wonder what fucking motivated this. I get a call today from the courthouse. Did you know you had court today? Obviously fucking not. The Dupage courthouse not only got my email wrong ( it was correct in the system and they said it bounced the email back) they sent the paperwork to the wrong fucking address.

I did move... but I also fucking updated my court case with change of address bullshit. They never updated the shit on their end even though I did exactly what I was supposed to do.

So back to this random motivation, I'm thinking god forbid did this asshole have a change of heart? Absolutely not, his warrant popped and he was probably in jail.

The worker who called me and had figured out what happened after we talked, and it sounds like I won't have any negative repercussions. But just god damn what a rollercoaster. I was simultaneously relieved and pissed the fuck off. This shit has been hanging over my head since 2016.

Thread Info