Nov 10, 2020
LOL that dog is a wreck, man!!
bro

you have no idea.

She'll be 3 next month

She's already had TPLO (aka MCL in dogs) surgery

Spent a long weekend at VCA as a puppy for swallowing god knows what

Just had vulvoplasty surgery earlier this year

Last bulldog had allergies and blew out his knee, we paid for that out of pocket, so we got Trupanion for her before we picked her up from the breeder. It's paid for itself over and over already. Worth the $

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Backyard breeders strike again...

Them
Pay Day Money GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

You
No Money GIF by Bank Cler

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Caleb515

Addict
Aug 20, 2020
Chicago, IL
Real Name
Caleb
We closed on our condo last week and decided instead of moving all of our old cheap and hand-me-down furniture it was time to splurge a little and get all new stuff.

Fuck is furniture expensive. Also most everything is back ordered for months still. Coffee table? Won’t see that till September. Couch? Fingers crossed for early July.

Ridiculous

Reactions: blue-sun

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
We closed on our condo last week and decided instead of moving all of our old cheap and hand-me-down furniture it was time to splurge a little and get all new stuff.

Fuck is furniture expensive. Also most everything is back ordered for months still. Coffee table? Won’t see that till September. Couch? Fingers crossed for early July.

Ridiculous
we ordered a table before we moved in 2020, it came ~4-5 months later and arrived damaged. It took another 5-6 months to get things sorted out with a different vendor for a table.

BS ISF

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 24, 2012
WEST BURBS
Had a truck on 355 dump some shit in the road yesterday and a piece hit my mid pipe. Popped the welds and my passenger side axle back popped off. Yanked it off put it in the trunk and went over to royal coach in addison. They got me right in and fixed up in 10 minutes.

Their customer service is always top notch and zero charge!! I have sent all of my cars there for paint and body.
20220526_095737.jpg
20220525_142718.jpg
20220525_142700.jpg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Had a truck on 355 dump some shit in the road yesterday ND a piece hit my mid pipe. Popped the welds and my passenger side axle back popped off. Yanked it off put it in the trunk and went over to royal coach in addison. They got me right in and fixed up in 10 minutes.

Their customer service is always top notch and zero charge!! I have sent all of my cars there for paint and body.View attachment 120798View attachment 120799View attachment 120800
And of course the truck just kept going, no accountability.

Reactions: BS ISF

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Went to Costco, while hungry.

$200 of junk food later…
Every time. This is why my wife started the home delivery stuff with jewel or Walmart. We just order what we need and be done with it. That is until we forgot an item and have to go to the store anyways and then end up buying more stuff than needed. Lol

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
Spent last weekend doing a bunch of maintenance on my Crown Vic P71. Installed a new intake manifold, 7/8 spark plugs replaced, new coil packs, cleaned and put new o-rings on the injectors, replaced fuel and air filters and changed the oil. The car was running great!
Two days later I’m smelling fuel.
The gas tank rusted out and my $80 fill up is slowly dripping out ?
New fuel tank and pump on the way.
Definitely made me say “fuck” but I also bought this heap to get better at working on cars and it’s giving me plenty of opportunity to do that lol ?

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Spent last weekend doing a bunch of maintenance on my Crown Vic P71. Installed a new intake manifold, 7/8 spark plugs replaced, new coil packs, cleaned and put new o-rings on the injectors, replaced fuel and air filters and changed the oil. The car was running great!
Two days later I’m smelling fuel.
The gas tank rusted out and my $80 fill up is slowly dripping out [emoji35]
New fuel tank and pump on the way.
Definitely made me say “fuck” but I also bought this heap to get better at working on cars and it’s giving me plenty of opportunity to do that lol [emoji23]

That’s why I hate old heaps cool cars but always headaches

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I bought the 2013 Elantra for $150 and it has been stellar. Put in a new windshield and mirror and it runs perfect. Guy who sold it was a moron for letting it go so cheap. Still needs a bumper cover and 2 doors but it'll be worth way more than I am paying for the repairs.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
I’m getting shorter?!?! WHAT THE FUCK?!?! Went to the company mandated exam for my back because they wanted to know why I needed physical therapy AND pain management injections (gee, maybe look at the fucking MRI?) and due to disc deterioration I’m almost an inch and a half shorter. I went from just over 6’ to 5’11”.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Got popped by McHenry counties best heading to Lake Geneva for fathers day. He was hiding behind a house right before the bit S going into Hebron.

Was passing an old pickup doing 50mph and he said he got me at 75 in a 55. Worst part it was in my girls accord and the past two tickets have been in that pile.
Worthless ?

Reactions: BS ISF

Thread Info