đź’¬ OT đź¤¬ what made you say FUCK today?

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Nice!

Naturally GME soared even more after hours and Musk through a tweet out .
Yea. I saw that. He also did an AMA on the Wallstreet bets discord.

MVIS did exceptionally well today and it's just the beginning. There will be retracements and what not but this will definitely hit 20 probably by April if there isn't any short squeezes.

Reactions: willsmysticcobra

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
Yea. I saw that. He also did an AMA on the Wallstreet bets discord.

MVIS did exceptionally well today and it's just the beginning. There will be retracements and what not but this will definitely hit 20 probably by April if there isn't any short squeezes.
Was just about to ask if MVIS had any left, ill def watch it now. (y)

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Was just about to ask if MVIS had any left, ill def watch it now. (y)
I'll send you a message so I'm not cluttering this thread. I'll send you a current vid of a TA going over the price action today and what else to come. This stock has GREAT stuff behind it and is completely undervalued. They are for sale and is worth BILLIONS. (literally). With the buyout (WHEN it happens), it's estimated to be approximate $6.60-$7 per share PER billion. So if it gets sold at $1B = $6.60, $2B = $13.20, $10B = $66. My personal estimate is between $10B-$20B. $10B being on the low side to be honest. March is earning which can bring the price down a bit since it's a pattern of selloffs (until the pattern changes), and April is a huge catalyst where they bring out their demonstration of Lidar tech that is far better than what's out on the market and compared to other companies worth as much as $11B. MVIS also has other verticals to the company (products). Their tech is basically the engine that makes Microsoft's Hololens 2 actually work...there's more, and I'm rambling. I'll send you a message. :rofl:

• Love
Reactions: willsmysticcobra

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
TL: DR version: Had to put our dog down today...

Long version:
Last night, he was his usual self. 9 - 10pm, it's his treat time and he knows it. So we get him his snausages. My wife likes to play this little game with him where she holds one at a time in her closed fist, while on my leg and then he goes to town trying to get it out of her hand. After 3 treats, my pants leg is usually soaked. :D We did this like normal.

A little later, he wanted to go out. So since I was up, I let him out, told him to make it snappy... So I let him be while I went back to the kitchen. A few minutes later, I go to the back door and proceed to watch him try to take a dump in part of the yard he never does it in... Ummm, ok... Then he gets up from the squat, moves further down in the yard and tries again... Then I see him go lay down in the yard, in the snow. Something he never does. I let the Wife know as I'm watching him. We call him in, he's slow and lethargic to get up and come in. He comes in and has that "oh woe is me..." look on his face as he now nuzzles in to me while I'm sitting, and I give him a rub down.

Fast forward to bed time, we tell him it's bed time, which usually elicts excitement and he would normally run in to the bedroom and hop on the bed between us. Last night... Nothing. He sat on the floor in the hallway between our kids rooms. Umm, ok...

About 1am I get up, he's not in bed, I went out and found him still in the hallway. He was breathing hard and again, just lethargic. He has had seizures in the past, so thinking maybe he had one while outside earlier, I wasn't going to force him to move or do anything and just layed down with him in the hallway and loved him for a couple minutes. He seemed to breathe better, so I went back to bed.

Fast forward to this morning. I'm awoke by my Wife and Daughter. At some point in the night he made it in to her room and threw up. So they were cleaning up. He had moved back to the hallway. So she of course is also trying to get him in to the vet.

We tell him "Let's go for a car ride.." He LOVED car rides. I couldn't leave the house on the weekend without him as he knew my cadence and wanted to go with. So he would go with me all the time between houses. Anyway, nothing. He had this look of "FUCK YOU" when we tried to get him to come out to the car. Eventually he did get up, and saunter to the kitchen to the door where he more or less collapsed.

I ended up working a bed sheet under him, and then picking him up and carrying him to the van.

We get to the emergency vet (our regular one wasn't open yet), I help lift him on the cart and they take him in. About 15 minutes later, the docter calls and says that she just took a vial full of blood out of his stomach and that she has a gut feeling that he has a cancer cyst on either his spleen or liver based on feeling his body. Options are x-rays, ultrasounds, etc, and surgery or... Of course this sends my wife in to a tizzy. So she askes to have a moment to call our regular vet. While on the phone with them, the emergency doctor called and said basically to get our asses in there. He wouldn't make the trip to the regular vet. OUr options were a blood tranfusion to even be able to do the surgery or do the dreaded.

So we all go in. And he was already on the way to doggy heaven. He recognized us, but could barely breathe and couldn't really move at all. So we had to give the ok for the shot. He died with my wife and kids hugging him and his head in my hands.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
TL: DR version: Had to put our dog down today...

Long version:
Last night, he was his usual self. 9 - 10pm, it's his treat time and he knows it. So we get him his snausages. My wife likes to play this little game with him where she holds one at a time in her closed fist, while on my leg and then he goes to town trying to get it out of her hand. After 3 treats, my pants leg is usually soaked. :D We did this like normal.

A little later, he wanted to go out. So since I was up, I let him out, told him to make it snappy... So I let him be while I went back to the kitchen. A few minutes later, I go to the back door and proceed to watch him try to take a dump in part of the yard he never does it in... Ummm, ok... Then he gets up from the squat, moves further down in the yard and tries again... Then I see him go lay down in the yard, in the snow. Something he never does. I let the Wife know as I'm watching him. We call him in, he's slow and lethargic to get up and come in. He comes in and has that "oh woe is me..." look on his face as he now nuzzles in to me while I'm sitting, and I give him a rub down.

Fast forward to bed time, we tell him it's bed time, which usually elicts excitement and he would normally run in to the bedroom and hop on the bed between us. Last night... Nothing. He sat on the floor in the hallway between our kids rooms. Umm, ok...

About 1am I get up, he's not in bed, I went out and found him still in the hallway. He was breathing hard and again, just lethargic. He has had seizures in the past, so thinking maybe he had one while outside earlier, I wasn't going to force him to move or do anything and just layed down with him in the hallway and loved him for a couple minutes. He seemed to breathe better, so I went back to bed.

Fast forward to this morning. I'm awoke by my Wife and Daughter. At some point in the night he made it in to her room and threw up. So they were cleaning up. He had moved back to the hallway. So she of course is also trying to get him in to the vet.

We tell him "Let's go for a car ride.." He LOVED car rides. I couldn't leave the house on the weekend without him as he knew my cadence and wanted to go with. So he would go with me all the time between houses. Anyway, nothing. He had this look of "FUCK YOU" when we tried to get him to come out to the car. Eventually he did get up, and saunter to the kitchen to the door where he more or less collapsed.

I ended up working a bed sheet under him, and then picking him up and carrying him to the van.

We get to the emergency vet (our regular one wasn't open yet), I help lift him on the cart and they take him in. About 15 minutes later, the docter calls and says that she just took a vial full of blood out of his stomach and that she has a gut feeling that he has a cancer cyst on either his spleen or liver based on feeling his body. Options are x-rays, ultrasounds, etc, and surgery or... Of course this sends my wife in to a tizzy. So she askes to have a moment to call our regular vet. While on the phone with them, the emergency doctor called and said basically to get our asses in there. He wouldn't make the trip to the regular vet. OUr options were a blood tranfusion to even be able to do the surgery or do the dreaded.

So we all go in. And he was already on the way to doggy heaven. He recognized us, but could barely breathe and couldn't really move at all. So we had to give the ok for the shot. He died with my wife and kids hugging him and his head in my hands.
I'm sorry for your loss. I know it's hard. Hope you all keep your heads up.

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Thanks. No it's not. He was like one of the kids. Spoiled to death... Everyone loved him. Family, all neighbors at both houses, etc... Everyone knew him and loved him.

We did have an episode this past summer where he kinda had this reaction. But it was just after I had given him my steak bone. We took him in, the vet concluded that yea, it just hadn't passed, or some part of the bone got lodged and he just needed to work it out. They put him on a more metamucil like diet to help him digest and pass it. A few days passed and he was fine again...

Maybe it was the start of something then...

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Thanks man. Wife and kids are basket cases right now. Daughter has been balling her eyes out. The boy pretty much went in his room and closed the door.

I came in to work. I was going to take his collar and hang it from the mirror in the Suburban, but my Daughter grabbed it and wouldn't let go.

justbob

Just a grandpa car with a vacuum leak.
Jan 23, 2010
Behind that famous burrito joint
Real Name
Bob
Told the guys at the dealer if they sweetened the deal we'd pay cash, in full, tonight.

This normally no longer works unless they’re small time and don’t offer financing. If they do then that means that they either still had plenty of meat to cut off the bone on the purchase or they know the can easily make out on the trade regardless of the branded title.

Dealers hate me.. [emoji6]

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I agree on the cash part, the g/f just wouldn’t believe me. Multiple people told her that it doesn’t carry the weight it used to, at least not in the car dealer world. They would rather make more money on you in the long run.

Whatever, car is gone, she likes the new one. Just need to get a remote start installed. Any suggested locations?

Reactions: justbob

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
My manager. She has now sent out the same obsolete report three times after I've "reminded" her the first two times that there was a newer version.

I'm getting hammered by emails and IM's asking why all the work they've done was reverted back. I had to make a canned response to tell them the wrong report was linked in the notification, and provide them with the updated version. Seriously, two times inside of two days I've told her she's sending the wrong one out., and she keeps doing it.

:angrys00ls::angrys00ls::angrys00ls::angrys00ls::angrys00ls:

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Going through my monthly cadence of paying bills, get to the water bill for the WeGo house. It's nearly $140... Roughly $61 for water and $77 for sewer. Now step back for a second. No one is at this house other than me on the weekends and daily to check on things... and I only run the water to flush toilets and run faucets, especially in the winter. Maaayyybe do an occasional load of my car rags or dirty work clothes in the washer...

By way of comparison, my bill in Elgin, for FOUR of us, taking showers daily, washing machine running 24/7, dishwasher constantly going, water and sewer is $73.

WTF is wrong with this picture?

• Haha
Reactions: DEEZUZ

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Going through my monthly cadence of paying bills, get to the water bill for the WeGo house. It's nearly $140... Roughly $61 for water and $77 for sewer. Now step back for a second. No one is at this house other than me on the weekends and daily to check on things... and I only run the water to flush toilets and run faucets, especially in the winter. Maaayyybe do an occasional load of my car rags or dirty work clothes in the washer...

By way of comparison, my bill in Elgin, for FOUR of us, taking showers daily, washing machine running 24/7, dishwasher constantly going, water and sewer is $73.

WTF is wrong with this picture?
The neighbors are stealing your water. Lock your outside taps ?

Reactions: DEEZUZ

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
This could be right. I had neighbors hooking up to me spigot during the day watering his grass. I couldn’t prove it but I put a lock on it and my bill went down $40.
Should have been a nice neighbor and returned the water to him via thru his basement window !

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
Should have been a nice neighbor and returned the water to him via thru his basement window !

It may Have not been the right thing to do but I turned on his spigot (slow stream, opposite side from my house) before I went to bed. Not sure how long it stayed on but I felt better.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
It may Have not been the right thing to do but I turned on his spigot (slow stream, opposite side from my house) before I went to bed. Not sure how long it stayed on but I felt better.
Reminds me of a former coworker. She caught her long time boyfriend cheating on her. She had the keys to his house. When he went on a week long work trip she went in, lifted the lid on the toilet tank, and Jimmy’d the linkage to leave the flapper cracked open.

Toilet ran the whole time. He had no idea since he had taken a leak before he left.

Water bill was over $250.

She also used his house phone to call dial-a-psychic. Phone bill was about $150 for pay call.

He argued with the phone company that he wasn’t home. Didn’t matter.

She broke up with him a few weeks later after her own “work trip” to see her college ex-boyfriend. She married the college guy ?

Thread Info