Thursday - June 25th @ 7:00PM - Luke's - Carpentersville

fastss

street militia
Mar 31, 2009
NW Burbs
nice meeting some of you. really just ate, walked quick, and left. Had to come back because i realized the girl never gave me my $15 back. The girl even admitted to the mistake. So it took like 15min for them to count the register and they were over $8 so idk how i handed them a $13 dollar bill. Hahah all in all a good ass turnout

KnightFan26917

Old Cars, Strong Hearts
Apr 28, 2009
Elgin IL
Saw the thread with the pics from last week ... nice gathering. Luke's is just awesome. Been a while since I went there. When I worked in the Hoffman Estates area, we went regularly for lunch. Now, not so much.

I almost dropped by tonight, but getting ready to head out of town in the morning for the weekend, so had a bit too much to do. But, one of these Thursdays I'll be there ... maybe next Thursday, since I have next Friday off work, too ... next week for the 4th of July weekend. Hmm...not sure which of my cars I'll drive, though; from the pics last week, none of them really "fit in"....lol

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...Chitown #2 = 07/25/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I can't stop driving" ... New Radicals ... 'Someday We'll Know'

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Hillbilly your sig pic is bad ass! I think it would lookk even better though if you slightly rotated it to the right to make it look perfect.

I just turned sig pics back on... and I'm slightly disturbed by yours! Perhaps I can talk you into letting me make one for you?

PS - I kinda liked the slight tilt on that pic, so I left it alone. :D

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
to anyone that was there late and saw the yellow vette. i got a chance to hear it at full throttle. ive never heard something so vicious in all my life :bowdown:

That actually wasnt full throttle, he said he was only in it half way going on 90....Full crack is like opening the gates of hell so Satan himself get get out cause it is so damn loud!
He had to get the dut off of it after going off roading!

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
Ricky, it was the yellow Z06 that was at Straightline forever. 408 with a D1sc Procharger. Pretty badass car.

i forgot i had my HD cam w/ me so i wasnt able to get a clip when he came blasting by me

Yea it was there from Aug-Dec last year......Went in for a simple cam swap and came out with all that it has on it now....

You should fell it a wot on the highway at 170+.......Made for a fun road trip car when we drove it down to NC for a week 1k mles trip one way and no issues!

Thread Info