🚘 Automotive The official C8 Corvette thread

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
2020 Corvette Reveal - 7/18 @ 10pm

I just cannot get past those buttons. I mean if it was half the buttons maybe if it was tasteful, but it seriously looks like an after thought. Like where do we put the buttons for the car? Oh! On on this giant strip. Classic GM

Jfrost

TCG Elite Member
Dec 19, 2011
Brookfield
I just cannot get past those buttons. I mean if it was half the buttons maybe if it was tasteful, but it seriously looks like an after thought. Like where do we put the buttons for the car? Oh! On on this giant strip. Classic GM

Higher angle shot so maybe not as noticeable when actually seated. Honestly doesn’t bother me, keeps the rest of the console clean.

Omicron

From Russia With Love
TCG Premium
Jan 13, 2013
McHenry
Those pics display an impossibly close factory wheel gap, at least for an American car.

Here comes a full bottle of Haterade-

This thing could run 6 minutes flat on the Nurburgring, and quarter mile in the 9’s stock, and it will still be lame , gay and for old geezers compared to a McLaren or Lambo, or any other exotic, because Vettes will NEVER be cool.

GM will still F up the quality and feel like they always do, with poor material quality and finish, and it’ll always be a cheap plastic old-man-hard-Parker-mobile.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Those pics display an impossibly close factory wheel gap, at least for an American car.

Here comes a full bottle of Haterade-

This thing could run 6 minutes flat on the Nurburgring, and quarter mile in the 9’s stock, and it will still be lame , gay and for old geezers compared to a McLaren or Lambo, or any other exotic, because Vettes will NEVER be cool.

GM will still F up the quality and feel like they always do, with poor material quality and finish, and it’ll always be a cheap plastic old-man-hard-Parker-mobile.

:ugh: :ugh: :ugh: I'd take a C6Z over A LOT of cars.

Thread Info