Decided to take the old Girl for a RIP

20211215_145144.jpg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I saw a couple of bikes out today, one was a full bagger with pipes loud enough to rattle my eardrums. When he went to take off at a light he musta been thinking he's was riding on a drag strip. That back tire lit up so fast on the damp/wet road it almost put him sideways into the curb. Not sure what he thought was going to happen when he yanked on the throttle like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Dan00Hawk

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
I actually came up with the idea of flying out to Cali, checking my big dry bag full of camping gear, backpack full of clothes as a carry on, wear my riding gear. Fly to San Diego, rent a bike for a few days, and just camp and ride. Wouldn't be too expensive really. I don't know the camping situation out there near the coast though.

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
I actually came up with the idea of flying out to Cali, checking my big dry bag full of camping gear, backpack full of clothes as a carry on, wear my riding gear. Fly to San Diego, rent a bike for a few days, and just camp and ride. Wouldn't be too expensive really. I don't know the camping situation out there near the coast though.
Camp literally ANYWHERE you want. Its California haha. I witnessed some friendly folks camping outside our W hotel on the Hollywood strip :ROFLMAO:. But that does sound nice to feel some warmth and do some camping.

Reactions: Aron and Spivitz

Thread Info