20211106_100229.jpg

Reactions: Aron and Dan00Hawk

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony

I hope you got it on sale. Last year's Scorpion T510 helmet.

FIST TAGTA

Regular
Apr 15, 2015
Pingree Grove
Rode up to the Lake Geneva area today with Mr Baytchos Mr Baytchos, his dad, my brother and a couple others today. Rode Snake Rd, which is a short but winding road through a very wealthy area just outside Lake Geneva. Supposedly that's where Pritzker's house is. Beautiful views.

Great day for a ride.

A group of friends and I just did the same route ourselves today! Haha. We were constantly getting stuck behind slower traffic but it is a nice area so you don't want to fly through it anyways. Perfect weather for it.

Reactions: Aron

FIST TAGTA

Regular
Apr 15, 2015
Pingree Grove
OOC, what speed(s) does everyone typically do when not stuck behind or in traffic? Next season I'd like to join but not sure my old steed would be able to keep up, and wouldn't want to hold up the group by being a boat anchor.

It varies a ton for me based on the roads and who/what type of bikes are with me. I'm definitely not one to lane split down the highway or anything like that, but I do ride aggressively through the fun/curvy stuff but will always wait up at the end for any stragglers in the pack.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
There's a time and place...
Lunch hour cruise, 68 degrees out.
Been wanting to get a pic by the Redneck Swimming hole

View attachment 104856
Things are different down there. Our first time taking the trip for the Dragon in 2016, we were riding some "backroads" northwest of 129. Every bridge we came to over a creek or river there were kids swimming and jumping off into the water.

That's just something you don't see up here.

Thread Info