🏍️ The Motorcycle Thread

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
About ten years ago, I pulled up at the pump, did not jack it up or anything.

My point, pulling in and shutting it off was enough for this old asshole on the other side of the pump to yell "You fucking asshole, shut that evil thing off"

I could not help it, burst out laughing and said "Lighten up Gramps and keep your comments to yourself"

He was surprised I said anything, got in his car, backed up with the gas hose still attached.

At that point I helped him out and suggested he needs to

R E L A X..... hahaha

Spivitz

TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
I'm happy, bike is done, fair price.

Most Illinois Harley dealers would had charged $100 just to pick it up.... Hahaha

They text :

The pickup of the bike was free, welcome to Tennessee from Smith Brothers Harley-Davidson! Additionally we gave you 10% off on everything. Thanks for the business. We look forward to seeing tomorrow. Have a great evening!

Spivitz

TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Proud of myself, originally I was all excited, gonna have them change all the way fluids. My wife be like now why THE FUCK would you do that when you service it yourself??!?

Hahaha

She was right.... Saved like $150.

I'll change oil, primary and trans myself

20201124_180128.jpg

Reactions: 1MEANGT

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
Cycle World: Forces of Creation.
That's in the last issue of Cycle World, will read soon. And by last issue, I mean the last issue to come out, as well as the last issue they are printing. They're going strictly digital. Sucks, I loved that magazine until they changed their format last year. Now going digital...more magazines will die soon.

Thread Info