Oct 5, 2012
Lunch hour cruise, thing was popping.
I did not want to come back to my office

20201019_123614.jpg

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
Still working on the Sporty that I have been getting back into running shape. I got it running at least. It's a way bigger project than I thought.
In the time being, I picked up a Grom off my buddy. Stuff is stupid cheap for these. It's a fun little hobby to fuck around with. Main reason I cought it was so my GF could learn to ride, which she has. But when I started looking at aftermarket part, I said hell why not add another project.
So far I replaced the exhaust. Next will be the Pro Taper KLX110 bars. Over the winter I'll do a set of rims and tires and most likely put a stretch swing arm on it.
Should be a fun little bike to putz around on.
IMG_3399.JPG
IMG_3400.JPG
IMG_3444.JPG

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
Oooooo, a two smoke too..

:wackit:

The only way to fly. :cool:

I've been wanting a real enduro 2-stroke for years, but ended up buying a yz250x to try and save money. But I realized that there's just too many compromises. Kick start only, 5-speed, carb'd, etc - and, at the end of the day, it's still a 20 year-old MX bike design that they just tweaked a little.

This time of year when I'm looking at weather to figure out what jets/needle to run when I go riding was the final straw. EFI and oil injection is a god send.

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
The only way to fly. :cool:

I've been wanting a real enduro 2-stroke for years, but ended up buying a yz250x to try and save money. But I realized that there's just too many compromises. Kick start only, 5-speed, carb'd, etc - and, at the end of the day, it's still a 20 year-old MX bike design that they just tweaked a little.

This time of year when I'm looking at weather to figure out what jets/needle to run when I go riding was the final straw. EFI and oil injection is a god send.
Selling YZ?

Reactions: Aron

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
Yeah I actually wrote up an ad for FB but got cold feel and decided not to list it yet. But it's got a little under 60 hours on it total, and 6ish hours on the fresh top-end and most of the other mods. I can send you details if you're interested.
Yeah shoot it over whenever. I'm looking just not sure exactly what I want yet.

Thread Info