Disney+ The Mandalorian

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
As opposed to Obi-Wan who was wearing the same clothes from TPM all the way til ANH.

Obi had his style and he stuck w/ it. Lukes clothes changed from white in a new hope, to grey in empire, to black in ROTJ, to signify his possible slide to the dark side....but after he triumphed over the dark side in ROTJ, you think he'd switch back to a more neutral color instead of still dressing like a sith in training

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
It's like the writers aren't all that familiar with the Jedi saga. Either that or they are lazy and sloppy with their writing. SciFi needs to be precise, especially with canon from BIG series.
Are you joking? I take it you haven't watched any Star Wars media outside the originals back when they first came out. Filoni and Favreau are the best thing to happen to Star Wars ever. And that includes George Lucas. This show has been more consistent in writing with Star Wars cannon than literally anything else written after 1983.

Reactions: rocco and IDAFC21

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
1A7E7961-E39A-4902-AECC-D2A1E70A63BB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Aircal and IDAFC21

rocco

Addict
Jan 19, 2012
Aurora, IL
Just rewatched the last few episodes again. As amazing as the finale was, I thought the episode where Boba Fett gets his armor back was the best episode of the season. Watching him get savage on the stormtroopers was just menacing. That was the Boba Fett we all heard about in legend and finally got to see it come true as the badass that he is.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
I'm a huge SW fan, but only got around to getting Disney+ a week ago. I painstakenly avoided all discussions and articles about the series. My 13 and I binge watched both season. Kick ass! The finale, I'm so glad I never saw any mention of what happened, we had not idea until the end. Wow!

Really excited for future the future spinoffs.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
She gone

In a statement obtained by io9, a Lucasfilm spokesperson said the following:

“Gina Carano is not currently employed by Lucasfilm and there are no plans for her to be in the future. Nevertheless, her social media posts denigrating people based on their cultural and religious identities are abhorrent and unacceptable.”

The news comes after a day in which the hashtag #FireGinaCarano trended on Twitter throughout the day. The night before, the actress shared an anti-Semitic story on her Instagram. It was soon deleted but many fans captured it and shared it on social media.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info