• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

The Harley Davidson thread

cdh027

Donating Member
Reaction score
I think [MENTION=4838]1MEANGT[/MENTION] might need to add to this thread????? :nanapunk:

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Reaction score
I think [MENTION=4838]1MEANGT[/MENTION] might need to add to this thread????? :nanapunk:
Think it's about time you joined the club too. I've seen you creeping on this thread.

Picked up a used 2018 Fat Bob 114 on Saturday. Have been shopping around for a cruiser for a few months now. Rode a few different bikes but kept coming back to this one. Was out all day on it yesterday and loving it so far. Bike handles very well for what it is.

Black V&H short shots and FP3 tuner on it's way already......haha

Attachments

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Think it's about time you joined the club too. I've seen you creeping on this thread.

Picked up a used 2018 Fat Bob 114 on Saturday. Have been shopping around for a cruiser for a few months now. Rode a few different bikes but kept coming back to this one. Was out all day on it yesterday and loving it so far. Bike handles very well for what it is.

Black V&H short shots and FP3 tuner on it's way already......haha
That 114 must get down pretty good!

:likes:

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Reaction score
That 114 must get down pretty good!

:likes:
She's definitely got some torque!

Can't wait to get the exhaust and tuner on it. I've been riding sport bikes for over 20 years so I'm used to fast bikes. That is what turned me onto the Fat Bob when I was shopping around for a cruiser. I like the styling, handles good for a cruiser, and can get the big motor in it. So far I am happy with the purchase.

Spivitz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Just left cars and coffee, need more power so I can beat a Tesla... Hahaha

[MENTION=11595]Knowklew[/MENTION]

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Reaction score
Aron and I rode out along the Rock River yesterday. Snapped a good pic with the new pipes on. Looks and sounds sooooooooo much better now! I am really liking this thing.

Attachments

Spivitz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Figured I would rip before it gets too hot

Soon.... "Pool beer"

Grilling beef tenderloin too FTW 20190720_090015.jpeg6.jpeg20190719_192339.jpeg

• :)
  • :angrys00ls:
  • ;)
  • :(