TV The Expanse [Amazon Prime]

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Why show the zombie pet cemetery kid? Did I miss something about that?
Yes, what would have been in Season 7,8, and 9.

Which is why its especially annoying. The ENTIRE Laconia plot line is what 7,8,9 are about.

Since they had no intention of doing further seasons, they should have just done a full season on book 6 in which Laconia only comes into play as a hidden benefactor to Marcos Inaros plot.

There literally had several massive naval engagements with the Inaros faction where Earth and Mars had to duke it out fleet to fleet, decimation all sides numbers.

The rogue Mars Laconia faction furnished Inaros with top of the line Mars capitol ships, including Donager class dreadnoughts (the first Mars warship seen in S1E1 that gets destroyed by the Protogen stealth ships).

The S1 Donager Battle, which is awesome and really hooked me on the show.

Reactions: torquelover

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Yes, what would have been in Season 7,8, and 9.

Which is why its especially annoying. The ENTIRE Laconia plot line is what 7,8,9 are about.

Since they had no intention of doing further seasons, they should have just done a full season on book 6 in which Laconia only comes into play as a hidden benefactor to Marcos Inaros plot.

There literally had several massive naval engagements with the Inaros faction where Earth and Mars had to duke it out fleet to fleet, decimation all sides numbers.

The rogue Mars Laconia faction furnished Inaros with top of the line Mars capitol ships, including Donager class dreadnoughts (the first Mars warship seen in S1E1 that gets destroyed by the Protogen stealth ships).

The S1 Donager Battle, which is awesome and really hooked me on the show.

i like that they were suits in combat and vent atmosphere, never thought about that on the ol' star trek

Cliffhangers much? The Expanse producers are obviously hoping for someone to pick up the show and continue.

netflix seems willing to throw money at any and everything, seems totally worth finishing this series out. blew money and i wasted time watching that terrible alyssa milano movie they are pumping right now lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info