Subscribe and Support TCG

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I prolly did it wrong, but shot you some money Mook....

Didnt want to do a subscription because I always forget to turn those fuckers off when I stop using a service....

Speaking of which, I think Im still paying for YouTube because of Cobra Kai.... :bowrofl:

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Donating Member
Reaction score
Almost 13 years of memories and friendships? Yea thats good for a $5 monthly sub in my book :)

Need to get those Twitch Prime memberships linked with Amazon account for TCG :rofl:

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
All the car builds, strange threads, and endless laughs are totally worth it. the wide knowledge base and really diverse group make it interesting too. We have super car builds, muscle car, import, and 3800 builds. Hell even an Astro van In there for good measure. currently since I don’t have a fun ride I can live through some of these builds.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Sub'd. Couldn't readily figure out the year sub, but PayPal looks like it'll automatically debit every month, so we're good there.

Keep it rockin Mook

DEEZUZ

Yea but how many acres..?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yea i like the sub fee... Let's me build my bank account up and every month Mook gets a little loving....

DEEZUZ

Yea but how many acres..?
Donating Member
Reaction score
/end with that gif.

DanJ

>
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I didn’t read any of these posts after yours, but from my days of doing car photos I can appreciate the time sitting at the computer that people don’t realize as costing you time/money. Subbed.

And by no means am I talking about anyone on here. I’m talking about shooting a KOTS event or half mile and having strangers hit me up for full res edits of their cars so they could get poster prints at Walgreens on their own.

DanJ

>
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
To everyone that has contributed, thanks so much. For reals guys. I'm trying to figure out what I can do to sweeten the pot for those that have subscribed without gimping the rest of the site. I'm open to ideas.
access to your “archives”? :rofl:

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Dude seriously? Holy shit man, I didnt think you were serious. Thanks!
I came here to ask for that also, I honestly just don’t like making monthly payments on stuff if I don’t have to

GoldPanther

Ford Love
Donating Member
Reaction score
free stickers :rofl:
I was going to say. nice elegant sticker saying supporting member.
Although I'm not as active as when I started, and I'm not annoying people as when I started and I'm not a well known member I am also subscribing for the year. this is by far the best forum I am in, I enjoy the way you can easily upload pics without using a third party bs. so if we have good features like this for our enjoyment we should totally contribute.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom