Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I wish I could take credit for this but this is a style created by ThemeHouse and then modified here and there by me. The style is pretty customizable, so if you see something you feel really needs changing, let me know and chances are its just a toggle switch.

For the time being, I'm leaving off any site banner, as this is meant to be a very simple, very clean alternative to the default Dark style (v2 is in the works and will reflect much of what you see with light v2). I will continue to tweak here and there but this is 100% usable as a daily driver. Take in mind, this inherited some of the color schemes from changes made to user names, etc...so I will likely have to clean that up at some point.

Bru Bru and IDAFC21 IDAFC21 have been test driving it for me and I've made a few tweaks based on feedback. On mobile, the alerts button has been moved to the hamburger menu BUT I'm waiting on the dev to get back to me to see how I can move it back out. I was able to move new posts back to there it was but the alerts button doesn't have a toggle that I can see.

For larger screens (ie: not a laptop), there is a toggle at the bottom left of the site, next to the style switcher, that allows for you to reduce the site width from full to more narrow.

As far as I can tell, all add-ons are supported and there are no bugs with them but as more people use it, I'm sure I'll find some bugs.

Enjoy and please provide feedback and thoughts.

1641427159599.png

Thread Info