TV Solar Opposites

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Ill give it a try, going to be hard to separate that main character's voice from what a much younger "Rick" would sound like.

Like H. Jon Benjamin, when you hear his voice do you think Aqua Teen, Archer, Bob's Burgers?... etc.

My wife refuses to watch Bob's Burgers because she can't sully Archer H John Benjamin

• Haha
Reactions: IDAFC21 and Mook

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Archer (the show) is pretty much a new incarnation of Frisky Dingo (dearly missed). Except there, Adam Reed played Xander Crews (basically the Archer character), and now he plays Ray Gillette.

I couldn't watch Bob's Burgers cause I couldn't stand the sound of "normal" H. John Benjamin, but could as Archer since it was more animate. I've slowly started watching BB while waiting for Archer to come back. What's funny is that my g/f HATES Archer but will watch BB all day long. SMH.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Problem is, this goes way beyond what most mainstream sites are reporting. They've known about the public arrest for a few years now. What's coming to light is the DM's he sent to underage girls that were pretty sexualized, basically grooming. Now that those are being brought up because of the original charges, he's getting dropped, and fast.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info