đź’¬ OT đź§± The Official LEGO Thread errybody building Lego!

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Real Name
Mike
I didn't think the Charger was that hideous.

20220813_132926.jpg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
pQgz7Pp.jpg

Bond. Lego Bond.

You even get all the swapable plates! Thats about it tho. No other bond car features like the machine gun headlights or bulletproof shade. I've also got quite the Aston Martin lineup now
How do you get the Lego pieces to stick to your bathroom shower tiles like that?

• It's funny, you're a funny guy
Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
$100 off and free shipping right now..........

must resist.

• Wow
Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
What kind of LEGO money hole did I just fall into?!?! I never thought I’d say “You can’t play with your LEGOs until it’s finished downloading the update and we can’t build the set because the instructions are on the kindle that’s updating Luigi.” My stupid ass didn’t read the expansion pack Luigi’s Mansion DID NOT come with Luigi so I had to make an emergency trip to Target to find a Luigi starter set. So the $30 early birthday present turned into $100 worth of LEGO’s for my soon to be 5 year old.
BUT my son absolutely loves it and hasn’t stopped playing with it and it’s pretty cool to have the OG Mario music and sound effects playing while he makes new game obstacles. In case you don’t know the Luigi or Mario character is essentially a bar code reader that plays different sound effects when run over different code tiles so it can interact with what you’ve built.

48C41045-8084-401B-8765-37CF7D43AA21.jpeg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Etsy is the devil. :ROFLMAO: Went in looking at various 3D printed wall mounts for my ginormous F1 car, wound up purchasing this instead

H575ujB.jpg

Its kind of a "leatherette" canvas with brackets to mount the car to it, and even has McLaren, F1, and Lego decals you can stick on it as well.

I also ordered something else up for the car I came across as well.... It's a small thing, but it's the little details that always make the biggest difference. Still waiting on that to come in.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Man this seems really sketchy :ROFLMAO:

You basically put a couple studs on the mounting plate, which is supposed to catch the tires and hold the car in place when its up on the wall..... Dont know how I feel about that :LOL: Might poke a couple more holes in it and run a small zip tie around the tires to help secure it in place. Tho the tires are basically hollow so if i make them too tight it would deform the tires. But i dont think i like the fact that it will basically just be hanging there freely.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well I was gonna do this tomorrow while I was watching the race, but as I went to go out to wash the last 2 weeks of rain and grime off of my car, right on cue I got a storm warning on my phone and the winds immediately picked up slinging dust and junk everywhere.

So I figured I'd at least get SOMETHING done today.

fTR99hc.jpg

VettSh1.jpg

And the other small touch I added that was also found on Etsy, the google logo decals for the wheel covers!! Its the small things. Plus i figured i should get them before that seller gets sued by google :ROFLMAO:

cdpj2SX.jpg

As of now I just have the car hanging on the brackets as intended. We'll see how secure it seems. PROBABLY gonna be ok unless I get an earthquake or something. If it falls on my head while im watching tv and kills me, eh

giphy.gif

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
What kind of LEGO money hole did I just fall into?!?! I never thought I’d say “You can’t play with your LEGOs until it’s finished downloading the update and we can’t build the set because the instructions are on the kindle that’s updating Luigi.” My stupid ass didn’t read the expansion pack Luigi’s Mansion DID NOT come with Luigi so I had to make an emergency trip to Target to find a Luigi starter set. So the $30 early birthday present turned into $100 worth of LEGO’s for my soon to be 5 year old.
BUT my son absolutely loves it and hasn’t stopped playing with it and it’s pretty cool to have the OG Mario music and sound effects playing while he makes new game obstacles. In case you don’t know the Luigi or Mario character is essentially a bar code reader that plays different sound effects when run over different code tiles so it can interact with what you’ve built.

View attachment 129857
I've been trying to pickup one of the starter sets on sale but havent been having any luck.

Walmart has a ton of clearance lego stuff. Some of the Mario sets were 50% off

Reactions: SMRTSS1

Thread Info