💬 OT Rockford knife attack

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
Winnebago County State’s Attorney J. Hanley said Soto allegedly admitted to the attacks and said he had taken marijuana he believed was "laced with an unknown narcotic" before the rampage.

If this is true, this gets filed under illicit drugs still suck. My friend's daugher OD'd from a pill that had a lot of fentanyl, she took it at a party.

I hope my sons have been listening to me about illegal drugs. I can't even imaging losing a 15 year old daughter who was just over at a friend's house to watch a movie. :(

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
A guy I work with, this is his cousins son. He said he's met this kid a bunch of times and he was totally normal.

Laced drugs or not, this shit is too close to home. This is why I stay at home often with my guns and dogs instead of going out. Also, not married to a crazy helps!
When shit hits the fan I'll be hunkering down with you and the VanVleets lol

Reactions: Nccstud

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
There's enough room! Hell worse case we build you a house with pallet wood 😂
He does know you like to burn the pallet wood right? So you build him a house with it, in your eyes it is going to be prime candidate for one big ass bonfire. At least give him fair warning before your inner pyro comes out :elmo:

• Haha
Reactions: GTvert90

Thread Info