ok whos got a tv...

... i need a tv and dont have the money to go and get a brand new one. i had one donated to me from someone at work but it turned out to not work once it came into my possesion. two months without a tv sucks. so if anyone has a spare laying around maybe that they would like to get rid of for cheap let me know, i would appreciate it bunches... thanks. :help:

P

PearlBlue L

man that tv was heavy as hell carrying up a flight of stairs and going through three doors which required a key to open them.. but its in the room and im tired now. gotta take a break and eat my wendys triple and fries then ill hook it up and see how it works out.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
ford2001svtL said:
man that tv was heavy as hell carrying up a flight of stairs and going through three doors which required a key to open them.. but its in the room and im tired now. gotta take a break and eat my wendys triple and fries then ill hook it up and see how it works out.

Sounds painful. Good luck with it. :clap:

wtw5974

What in the Hell?
Mar 2, 2004
ford2001svtL said:
Hope it works out for ya, sorry i couldn't stay long I had a pool tournemt on mondays I goto at 8.

Thread Info